Zombie thread, RAAAGH

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't know what people are on about with all this adblock business

but for the record I don't and have never used ad block before, is it really that great?

IDK, I feel like I owe website owners at least an ad view since I don't pay them **** and take up server space

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
My Prediction? Team Gateway is waiting for the first N3DS exclusive title (Xenoblade Chronicles) to see if they can get it to work on Gateway. And if it doesn't work they will try to reverse engineer it before the next firmware releases. They are working on a killer app to trump Sky3DS. With the wait that they have put the scene though, they almost have to

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
My Prediction? Team Gateway is waiting for the first N3DS exclusive title (Xenoblade Chronicles) to see if they can get it to work on Gateway. And if it doesn't work they will try to reverse engineer it before the next firmware releases. They are working on a killer app to trump Sky3DS. With the wait that they have put the scene though, they almost have to

Considering it's a n3ds rom I hope it won't take too much figuring out to get it to work on the system, interesting point though

Also, I need to start digging up some nds games for when the Gateway release comes out, I can store nds and 3ds roms all on that one microSD card right?

VeryCrushed

Devious Prorammer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Considering it's a n3ds rom I hope it won't take too much figuring out to get it to work on the system, interesting point though

Also, I need to start digging up some nds games for when the Gateway release comes out, I can store nds and 3ds roms all on that one microSD card right?
I assume there isn't going to be anything special with N3DS exclusives. There is probably a check on game startup to see if its on an Old 3DS or a new one. Shouldn't be any changes to ROM formats.

Reactions: guitarheroknight

stanleyopar2000

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I assume there isn't going to be anything special with N3DS exclusives. There is probably a check on game startup to see if its on an Old 3DS or a new one. Shouldn't be any changes to ROM formats.

we don't know that...it's all hearsay...could also have unknown AP measures :o

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
thanks but since you guys put me in charge of the gw hype train i'm going to officially declare it a hype free week :) now just remember not because you & sony can't see no hype going on here think you can start one & just remember this is my turn. :)

also you're not allowed to drive the gw hype train behind my back aka on your maxconsole forum or irc. :P
Free has 4 letters

March 4th confirmed.

stanleyopar2000

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States

I'm pretty sure...

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
My bet goes into saying that N3DS ROMs would be something like DSi enhanced games for the DS family.
If you don't have the console, you simply won't be able to access the extra features.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I like how these earbuds put on a light show like PAIR ME PAIR ME