Zombie thread, RAAAGH

awm8604

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whelp, it was $80 at the warehouse, but I used some of my friends money he owed me to use my OWN $40 and his $50. But still, I basically payed like $40 lol

No, that $50 could've been used by you for something else. It may have cost you $40 out of pocket, but you still PAID full price ($80-$90) for it.

Reactions: MrJason005

bache

Trophies
XP
Country
The truth tastes like shit, especially if you're entitled and don't know anything about consumerism.

Trust you to know what shit tastes like, you're face is so far up Gateway's arse that you can see what they had for breakfast.

Do you also cry when your Big Mac doesn't look like the commercials? Do you cry when your Batwing toy doesn't actually fly around on its own?
At least a shit looking Big Mac fulfils its purpose. It's a food, and it tastes good. $80 for what is essentially a fucking dust cover for the card slot is worth the whinge. Not that you'd know, having your parents buy you everything, you retarded man child.

People here talk about hype. Hype is a reaction. It is only created when people get excited. And, stupid people get excited over stupid things, as evidenced in this thread.
This is a thread for hype. You claim hype is for stupid people, yet you're here. That says a lot about you.

If you got hyped, that is your fault.

Instead of bitching, maybe grow up. Businesses, especially ones that sell a card that let's you do illegal things, are not gonna change just because you write silly puns and memes on a website.
A business is a business. They're to be held to reasonable expectations. There's consumer laws in Australia that allow me to get a refund for this type of thing. Yet I won't, because I understand the virtue of patience. I didn't bitch, I just called you out on how much of a dipshit you sound like. Not once did I use a meme.

Reactions: Kylecito

DevilHands

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The truth tastes like shit, especially if you're entitled and don't know anything about consumerism.

Do you also cry when your Big Mac doesn't look like the commercials? Do you cry when your Batwing toy doesn't actually fly around on its own?

People here talk about hype. Hype is a reaction. It is only created when people get excited. And, stupid people get excited over stupid things, as evidenced in this thread.

If you got hyped, that is your fault.

Instead of bitching, maybe grow up. Businesses, especially ones that sell a card that let's you do illegal things, are not gonna change just because you write silly puns and memes on a website.

You act all smart and mature but your post is just full of shit.
Your comparison cant even be compared. There's a difference between advertising to make a product look enticing as compared to false advertising.

A better comparison for your big mac would be advertising it as food but in reality you cant actually eat it.

cephalopoid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You act all smart and mature but your post is just full of shit.
Your comparison cant even be compared. There's a difference between advertising to make a product look enticing as compared to false advertising.

A better comparison for your big mac would be advertising it as food but in reality you cant actually eat it.

On Gateway's website it says that it is compatible with the 3DS. If you expected something different, that's your own fault.

The video does not make that claim or any claims. You all just make assumptions.

Reactions: ShadowOne333

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
On Gateway's website it says that it is compatible with the 3DS. If you expected something different, that's your own fault.

The video does not make that claim or any claims. You all just make assumptions.
Exactly.

Just because it says that it will be compatible with other consoles in a future update, doesn't mean the product is false advertising itself.
It's a WIP. People should know what that means.

It's like getting mad to someone that is working on a cure for cancer and hasn't reached there yet.
Uncalled madness.

cephalopoid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trust you to know what shit tastes like, you're face is so far up Gateway's arse that you can see what they had for breakfast.

At least a shit looking Big Mac fulfils its purpose. It's a food, and it tastes good. $80 for what is essentially a fucking dust cover for the card slot is worth the whinge. Not that you'd know, having your parents buy you everything, you retarded man child.

This is a thread for hype. You claim hype is for stupid people, yet you're here. That says a lot about you.

A business is a business. They're to be held to reasonable expectations. There's consumer laws in Australia that allow me to get a refund for this type of thing. Yet I won't, because I understand the virtue of patience. I didn't bitch, I just called you out on how much of a dipshit you sound like. Not once did I use a meme.

Wow. Just, wow.

I am not a fanboy. I'm not defending gateway, I'm pointing out the unreasonable expectations people have in this thread.

And LOL calling me stupid. The OP wasn't hyping, he was asking a question.

Other people started the hype based on a baseless reaction and assumption.

I wonder again what the average education level of this thread is.

And Gateway is only beholden to whichever country's business laws they are registered in.

bache

Trophies
XP
Country
Wow. Just, wow.

I am not a fanboy. I'm not defending gateway, I'm pointing out the unreasonable expectations people have in this thread.

And LOL calling me stupid. The OP wasn't hyping, he was asking a question.

Other people started the hype based on a baseless reaction and assumption.

I wonder again what the average education level of this thread is.

And Gateway is only beholden to whichever country's business laws they are registered in.

You've done nothing but defend Gateway. The expectations of people in this thread are the furthest thing from unreasonable. They've been promised "soon" for over three months now. The last thing anybody in this thread needs is you and your poor intelligence on the matter. If you can't see that this thread is 95% hype, you're as blind as you are thick. Gateway is liable to business laws for every country for which they wish to sell their product in. Pick up a book, or just stop talking when you've got no clue what crap you're spouting.

Reactions: Random Joe

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
*some fuckwit* "you can't EXPECT an update from GW, it's your fault, bla bla"

lol nice logic ya got going there friend considering they've promised it for a long time, been saying stuff like "right around the corner" in emails that date back over a month ago and released a video displaying GW functionality on the N3DS all the way back in november. "oh but releasing a video doesn't mean anything." why release it at all then?

Reactions: Random Joe

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
"oh but releasing a video doesn't mean anything." why release it at all then?
Proof of Concept:

A proof of concept (POC) or a proof of principle is a realization of a certain method or idea to demonstrate its feasibility,[1] or a demonstration in principle, whose purpose is to verify that some concept or theory has the potential of being used. A proof of concept is usually small and may or may not be complete.

Source:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proof_of_concept

Reactions: cephalopoid

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
You called?? ;p

No N3DS so no hype for me :P
We need your experience in this issue.
Yooooooooooooooooooo~

Help me out, Phantom.

Would this be ok? Ordering from the above store that is.
Phantom is too good for us common folk. You must sacrifice a troll to communicate with him.

Why do you think PagaN didn't last ;) ;)

Reactions: Phantom_User

wbsddgg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Anyone with any rumor about March 6 ?

somehow in my mind i hear the song "Baby Blue" and i think its lyrics are really appropriate my situation"

btw, really like Breaking Bad . let chat for the follow 1000 pages .

http://player.kuwo.cn/MUSIC/MUSIC_2195207#676795-qzone-1-59755-52444773ed6660183165f7283fedec9f

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guess I got what I deserved since bought a gw card and new3
Kept you waiting there too long, my love soooooooooooooooooooooon
All that time without a word but hype
Didn't know you'd think that I'd forget or I'd regret once u black, you will never back
The special love I had for you, my baby blue my Red and Blue cards

All the days became so long 87 days as Gary said
Did you really think, I'd do you wrong? you do me wrong
Dixie, when I let you go not now
Thought you'd realize that I would know oh,did you ?
I would show the special love I have for you, my baby blue my Red and Blue cards

What can I do, what can I say What can I do, what can I say
Except I want you by my side consider and think about us, pliz
How can I show you, show me the way cook it and a\eat it ? or 50 ¥ with shipping?
Don't you know the times I've tried? thousands times i want a try

[guitar solo (Joey Molland)]

Guess that's all I have to say sigh
Except the feeling just grows stronger every day dream you release the new3 firmware every single night
Just one thing before I go 1 March, the return of new and last term in college Senior year
Take good care, baby, let me know, let it grow carry on your work and end this soon
The special love you have for me, my Dixie, dear. my dik , dear.

Reactions: keyra

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Proof of Concept:

A proof of concept (POC) or a proof of principle is a realization of a certain method or idea to demonstrate its feasibility,[1] or a demonstration in principle, whose purpose is to verify that some concept or theory has the potential of being used. A proof of concept is usually small and may or may not be complete.

Taken from:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proof_of_concept

Yeah OK, and what good is being shown the potential of a product, apart from a nasty move by the already grossly overcharging capitalist company that is GW to get more sales?

If you can't deliver, don't promise. Don't say "right round the corner" when you mean "in a few months' time"

edit: I sound like I hate GW which I don't, I own one and use it on my O3DS but I'm understandably infuriated by the wait to be able to use it on my N3DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-800-series-am5-motherboards-launch-r...