Zombie thread, RAAAGH

ehnoah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I wounder how much exclusive games coming out for N3DS. Xenoblade looks ugly on 3DS (not worth at all to play it on 3DS) so this is currently the only one right?

Let's wait for next week, if nothing happen there, I simply sell the N3DS, buy the old one and wait ~1 Year to buy the New one, since then there will exclusive titles. I also think that we get Patches to play Xenoblade on old 3DS etc.

TehLexinator

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Because after playing on the N3DS, its impossible to go back.
The 3D alone is light years ahead, and I am actually playing all of my games in 3D now!

Glad I went with a Sky. I can always get a Gateway when/if they support the N3DS.
Having a Sky now also means that I can wait till DSTWO+ comes out. I have a feeling it will be a much better card than the Gateway.

I wounder how much exclusive games coming out for N3DS. Xenoblade looks ugly on 3DS (not worth at all to play it on 3DS) so this is currently the only one right?

Let's wait for next week, if nothing happen there, I simply sell the N3DS, buy the old one and wait ~1 Year to buy the New one, since then there will exclusive titles. I also think that we get Patches to play Xenoblade on old 3DS etc.

Wow, guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It looks great to me!

And there will never be a patch that allows that game to be used on O3DS's. It already uses more system resourses than the O3DS has.

They can't even gimp it like they did with Smash. Heck, just having Smash play with absolutely no slowdown and with FULL menu access means I will never ever play that game on the O3DS either.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The 3D alone is light years ahead, and I am actually playing all of my games in 3D now!

Glad I went with a Sky. I can always get a Gateway when/if they support the N3DS.
Having a Sky now also means that I can wait till DSTWO+ comes out. I have a feeling it will be a much better card than the Gateway.

Wait.......are you playing regular 3ds games? Well shit man, get a sky3ds

itsamario2015

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am I the only one who hates the 3D? Even keeping it still hurts my eyes after 15 mins

I am sure you are not the only one, conversely many people like the 3D effect.
Personally I would never consider buying a 3DS, a few friends have them and I wrote them off very quickly after some testing. It was not until the release of N3DS that I had any interest whatsoever in owning one. I would go so far as to say I would never consider playing any game on the original 3DS. The people who own a N3DS and would rather play MM3D and MH4U on the old 3DS I cannot relate to, I would rather just wait and enjoy it "the way it was meant to be played" rather than ruin a unique experience with an inferior version.
That is the thing about opinions though, we are all welcome to our own and there is something for everyone.

ehnoah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Only real reason is the Processor, but as I said, I doubt Xenoblade not work on old 3DS. Pretty sure it will, just maybe some small FPS lags. But who cares :P

Edit: If I need keep a Handeld 35 cm away from my Face, it is not a real Handheld... I want use it in front of me and not 100 yards away from me ^^

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only real reason is the Processor, but as I said, I doubt Xenoblade not work on old 3DS. Pretty sure it will, just maybe some small FPS lags. But who cares :P

Edit: If I need keep a Handeld 35 cm away from my Face, it is not a real Handheld... I want use it in front of me and not 100 yards away from me ^^

Maybe you haven't watch the video on how to use the 3ds at an optimal distance.. but its ok if you want to try to get one over me.

Reactions: 2Hack

ehnoah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Maybe you haven't watch the video on how to use the 3ds at an optimal distance.. but its ok if you want to try to get one over me.

I only know the Tooltip on the 3DS itself which say 35 cm (not sure how far in America), but that is way far (at least I feel this)

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

Wow, guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It looks great to me!

And there will never be a patch that allows that game to be used on O3DS's. It already uses more system resourses than the O3DS has.

They can't even gimp it like they did with Smash. Heck, just having Smash play with absolutely no slowdown and with FULL menu access means I will never ever play that game on the O3DS either.

Have fun transferring your saves ;) oh wait...

MasterBro10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well guys it's official. I caved in and bought a Sky3DS. It was only $40 at the warehouse selling it but whatever. Does this mean I gave up on Gateway? Hell no! This means the Gatewait train will be slightly more bearable. I decided to buy the Sky(other than it being super cheap) since I actually wanted to test games that use the C-Stick. Will I be transferring my old roms to my new Sky? No way, since you can't transfer saves back to Gateway. But it feels good playing Resident Evil and Smash with the C-Stick. I still have faith in Gateway. When Gateway comes out, I'll give the Sky as a present for my friend, who updated his 3DS, thinking Emunand 9.5 meant updating sysnand :P. I hope Gateway comes out soon, as I have to admit, I'm having a little too much fun with my Sky.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
we can wait until the middle of march no problem but who you're going to talk to then & who is going to listen to you ? lol

1200px-Ghostbusters_logo.svg.png

On a side note:
I'm not even mad hahaha.

It's just fun to break all hell loose in here, seems to be like one of the thread holes in the Temp, so I might as well just take a little bit of fun here. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @realtimesave, Welcome back