Zombie thread, RAAAGH

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This may sound like a dumb question but I don't care and I'm going to ask anyway.

It's safe to run my legit games while on emunand right? I don't have to use Classic or any bullcrap like that? I know classic mode runs retail carts, but idk about running legit games on gateway mode.

Either way I'm off to bed, been lurking for a while. I'll be back tomorrow.
No you can't run retail carts in Gateway mode basically when you get to the GW menu you have the choice between loading your emuNAND in classic mode or gateway mode

If you wanna play ROMs pick gateway, if you wanna play retail pick classic, it's that simple. You don't need a different emuNAND partition for gateway mode and classic mode

bache

Trophies
XP
Country
I'd like to add (to all the BRATS) and say that Gateway, and Every Other Company On The Planet, owe you only what you paid for. They don't owe you ANYTHING beyond that.

They don't owe you an email.

They don't owe you communication.

They don't owe you an update.

They only owe you exactly what you bought.

This is the third time I've written this.

I might help if the mods would sticky it.

Everyone's entitled to an opinion, but I just want you to know that yours is especially shit.

the3dsguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'd like to add (to all the BRATS) and say that Gateway, and Every Other Company On The Planet, owe you only what you paid for. They don't owe you ANYTHING beyond that.

They don't owe you an email.

They don't owe you communication.

They don't owe you an update.

They only owe you exactly what you bought.

This is the third time I've written this.

I might help if the mods would sticky it.

look at this guy? thats like saying, look at this can opener, it opens cans however in due time, this can opener has the ability to cure life threatening diseases *exaggerated* since there are hidden minerals that is released through the blade and into your canned food. obviously people who are in desperate need of this would buy it because of organizations like gatewait that gives false hope to inviduals in those kinds of situation and holds them back on their purchase decision on other alternatives like the SKY3DS.

its like a women was sexually assaulted at night, but its not the predators fault, its her fault for walking outside at night.

you sir are what we call a fucking retard.

the3dsguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Find me ONE place, on their website, where Gateway OFFICIALY says, advertise, that the Gateway is RIGHT NOW supporting the New 3DS/XL

There website says:

THE PREMIER FLASH CARD FOR 3DS!
*SUPPORTS ALL 3DS ROMS TO DATE

• Multi-rom support
  • In Menu OSD title selection
  • exFat & Fat32 support
  • NAND based rom support
  • Game cart backup
  • On board diagnostics
  • EmuNand
  • Clean Boot region free system
  • Back up system Nand
  • Works on 2DS, 3DS & 3DS XL (Firmware 4.1-9.2)
What here, is wrong? It's their only advertise, tell me WHERE is written "supporting the New 3DS/New 3DS XL".

>Breith: And you learned a lesson I hope! :P

actually, them posting the video its advertisement enough. its basically business 101.to hype and gain future investors, which is us. how do you get people to invest in your business, by advertising shit that doesnt work yet? they approached this all the wrong way.

go watch the shark tank and learn something.

SolarisHeights

Trophies
XP
Country
i think nintendo told them not 2 release so they can make some money on games but they will allowed gateway to release at later times.

they might said : 'if u release we sue u' . 'u wait now '

Reactions: cearp

the3dsguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i just thought of the perfect example

"Snake Oil Salesmen"

heres a brief summary, but its a widely used term in the business industry for people like gatewait

"what is a "snake oil salesman"? What is the definition of the term "snake oil salesman"?

A "snake oil salesman" is somebody that sells an item that claims to have some miraculous powers. This product is usually accompanied by a tremendous amount of hype. In an attempt to help push their products, the "snake oil salesman" will usually utilize planted accomplices who will claim that the product actually works. (SONY, GARY)

def_snake_oil.jpg
Snake oil originated from China. Many people believed that if you rubbed snake oil on your sore joints, then you would gain relief. Snake oil soon made its way to England, where people laughed off the outlandish claims being made by people who were hyping the miraculous powers of the product.

If you are involved in the stock market in any way, then you have likely heard the term "snake oil salesman". This term is given to people who are selling products (newsletters, memberships to chat rooms, etc) that are determined to be of a questionable quality. Such products are usually accompanied by outlandish performance claims and over-the-top (and usually phony) testimonials.

The term "snake oil salesman" refers to a person that is pushing a product that is deemed to be overhyped at best, and fraudulent at worst.

http://www.davemanuel.com/investor-dictionary/snake-oil-salesman

Reactions: keyra

VeryCrushed

Devious Prorammer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's thorasgar fault with his Soon-in-Ator machine. He already confirmed August 14th. Please be patient guys ;) And as always ENJOY!
That is my first inator that actually works as intended. I am still trying to work out the kinks in my Ban-inator. Don't worry I will get it working perfectly Soon™. Certainly by August 14th. :)

Upgraded the gaming TV to 55" and just received my Mayflash GC adapter and 3 black Smash GC controllers. I am determined to to suck at Smash anymore. My goal is to actuall win one game against my 9 year old. That SOB is getting really cocky and needs to be taken down a notch.

That's how I am going to wait this out. :)

Raz266

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Find it funny that people keep giving GW the benefit of the doubt and saying stuff like, "Customers are silly and stupid and would get confused if they released GW for only certain Countries they don't want people bricking their systems! Their thinking of the Customers" Yet when a competitor says their releasing soon GW suddenly announces "HEY were totally close to finalising support for the N3DS don't buy our competitor!" and when the release date of it comes closer they release a video USING A N3DS NOT A OLD ONE.

And no one says "Hey wouldn't a supposed silly stupid consumer might think that support is coming soon or its actually available NOW. No one questions it and says that is misleading the consumers? So it's think of the poor innocent consumers that might break their N3DS, and fuck them who cares when GW misleads consumers for their money and trying to screw over their competitors by insinuating that support is releasing soon for the N3DS!

Reactions: MontyQ

SLiV3R

3DS Friend Code: 0473-9069-2206
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
i think nintendo told them not 2 release so they can make some money on games but they will allowed gateway to release at later times.

they might said : 'if u release we sue u' . 'u wait now '

I don't think there are any communication between nintendo and gw. Besides the cat and mouse game.

Reactions: 2Hack

Nightwish

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hi guys,

This is a good thread as any (in fact, it's a question about wanton speculation, so it fits right in!).
I just found out that my MM N3DS ordered last week will only be stocked exactly a month from now. What firmwares could I expect it to have? Should I try to cancel and order a regular N3DS?

michyprima

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys,

This is a good thread as any (in fact, it's a question about wanton speculation, so it fits right in!).
I just found out that my MM N3DS ordered last week will only be stocked exactly a month from now. What firmwares could I expect it to have? Should I try to cancel and order a regular N3DS?
Absolutely

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu