Zombie thread, RAAAGH

dustmite

Stays Frosty
Trophies
XP
Country
Luxembourg
I am waiting since December for the update. They had it already working in November.

Gateway - When will I get what I paid for???

BamItzMuffinz

taengirene
Trophies
XP
Country
I am waiting since December for the update. They had it already working in November.

Gateway - When will I get what I paid for???

That's a... very good question. I'd like to know too. Unfortunately, we may never know an exact release date. In fact, we may never even get an N3DS update. Who knows.

iSadaron

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Sorry for the noob question, but im new here... So atm on Gateway I can play DS games, gba games with emulator and 3DS games when the patch will come out? I wm talking exclusively about N3ds system, not normal 3DS

Kuin

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Sorry for the noob question, but im new here... So atm on Gateway I can play DS games, gba games with emulator and 3DS games when the patch will come out? I wm talking exclusively about N3ds system, not normal 3DS

DS games and so GBA emulators will be hard since the bluecard (from GW) is blocked on the 3DS since firmware 6.X,
so I don't think it will be possible to downgrade the New3DS back to 5.X so it probably won't work.

But I'm not an expert, I'll let other people answer to you. ^^

BamItzMuffinz

taengirene
Trophies
XP
Country

With the Gateway blue card, you would normally be able to play DS games, but this particular card was blocked by Nintendo in a firmware update a fair while ago. You could buy a cheap DS mode flashcart (I use R4i 3DS RTS because it was cheap and does the job) to hold you over until this N3DS update gets released. At the moment, neither of the Gateway cards in the package you order will work on the N3DS.

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
Trolling what, look at my signature and the flash carts I own, then go check Stoneagegamer.com as I have the sag deluxe versions and check the prices, my sd2snes was over 200$ I belive same with the everdrive 64, if a company does it right I will pay and many other will also. There are cheap clones of everdrives but I like quality and support......

If Krikzz ever releases a 3ds flash cart it will be atleast 100-200$ and will preorder right away like I have with all his flash carts. There are cheap 100$ flash carts for n64 and SNES but they are cheap Chinese clones of the everdrive that fail often and give no support like other flash card makers....... ;)

Stoneagegamer is overpriced and you got ripped off. Good flashcarts though!

dustmite

Stays Frosty
Trophies
XP
Country
Luxembourg
Gateway!

Please be fair and give us an update on the update, or release
it - what is holding you back? Just some questionable sales tacticts?

Otherwise please talk to the resellers and open the door for a refund.

We have waited long enough. Now its your turn!

Kuin

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I dont get why would GW release a new Card LOL? If they want more money theyll just increase the price. This is not Sky :rolleyes:

So I think they should sell a cheaper card when the N3DS update will be here, with only the red card! Because people who only have a New3DS they will never need the blue card, so they can sell it cheaper and maybe sell more.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/amazons-cloud-unit-pauses-orders-134219461.html?guccounter=1 mmm