Zombie thread, RAAAGH

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Gateway has standards:
nIhOZKf.png

It's funny because they failed to check twn/hk models and bricked a great many people's consoles due to both their, and their customer's incompetence.

Well, to be fair to the customers, they thought they were flashing their own region, and the reports were overwhelmingly positive.

That quick shameless buck though. Fangirls gotta forget the bad things, like bricking competitor-users.

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
It's funny because they failed to check twn/hk models and bricked a great many people's consoles due to both their, and their customer's incompetence.

Well, to be fair to the customers, they thought they were flashing their own region, and the reports were overwhelmingly positive.

That quick shameless buck though. Fangirls gotta forget the bad things, like bricking competitor-users.
Is it a 'quick shameless buck' if they were bricking clones? Clones aren't just competitors. They just steal your hard work and sell it off as theirs.

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Is it a 'quick shameless buck' if they were bricking clones? Clones aren't just competitors. They just steal your hard work and sell it off as theirs.

It's more of a quick shameless buck that you ignore their inability to check the region of the console, and match it to the dg file they made.

Quality Control ™

Reactions: MrJason005

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
can you please change your avatar.

@ Mods please there should be some rule against using nude/naughty avatars there are children who view this forum too.
my avatar is from a hentai, i just cropped the dirt out and painter her hair with my fingers.
Oh wait, that was a different one, this is probably from hentai too just my fingers in her eyes.

Kay|s7eR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Gateway has finished working on the new release weeks ago. They'll release it once they're done answering all those inquisitive customers' e-mails.

Diag

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
most of the time i´m playing atlus games on the 3ds.. so if i would be american i´d get a sky3ds for the n3ds and could live with it. but i´m european and have a eu n3ds.. and atlus hates europe :( so region-free is nearly a must for me...

btw i watched the older videos from the guy who uploaded the last gw video and saw other older feature videos of gw.. looks like they really do have experience with using "soon" (but they used a smilie after "soon ;-)" ).

i really do hope the dstwo+ arrives "soon".. and will be a card that you put in and start everything without webkit & co. xD *dream* (on the latest fw of course)

yea but that was a unnecessary risk they to took, there will always be clones and guys who will look into it/publish it (i remember yifan lu´s page where he described how the gateway exploit works and a comment under it from someone who said he works for gw and he should stop it :D don´t know if he was a fake but it was kinda funny). i think trying to prevent that is so like you are trying to prevent piracy.. impossible :P the reason sounds kinda strange coming from a flashcard developer

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
we are impatient as well

true but to be honest this is only because deep inside we have legit concerns that's the whole N3DS GW support might be FAKE,many excuses for delaying it & now it's been 5 days since they told Garyopa they will be making an announcement but still nothing yet !! does it really take 5 days or more to make an announcement just to explain to your customers after almost 3 months of waiting for your promised update what is truly going on ?

Reactions: the.rx-78

typ0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
true but to be honest this is only because deep inside we have legit concerns that's the whole N3DS GW support might be FAKE,many excuses for delaying it & now it's been 5 days since they told Garyopa they will be making an announcement but still nothing yet !! does it really take 5 days or more to make an announcement just to explain to your customers after almost 3 months of waiting for your promised update what is truly going on ?

I don't think it's fake. I think that the video they showed was the "now it's running" phase but no mention or view of what was needed to get it to actually run. Most likely not a nice GUI/copy and paste Launcher file but possibly a method that isn't viable for the average user.

So I do believe they have done it, just not in a way that they can release to the masses with an easy process to trigger/use the exploit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    some tasks like hacking wii mini consoles
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, You running Windows XP in 2024?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Whore yourself out 12 times for $100 and go buy a pc
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i got xp but running it off usb only, no way ima keep that
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it gets hacked/corrupted if i just leave it online for an hour
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, The Russians are after you lol.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Send me your ip I'll remotely fix it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 my head needs fixing if I believe you
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's kinda fun watching it happen tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It needs fixing for other things but your pc I can fix
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    over 300+ virus/trojians/worms after scanning, what did I do to deserve this attention lol
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    tho I find it funny when i receive other people's pc/laptops in this state
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i wont be upgrading unless I cant run the games i want anymore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spill water on it good excuse
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 that's like a valid option if someone else is paying for ya
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Daddy's wallet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ngl hogwarts legacy has good pooping music
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    That's uh-
    That's certainly a Dairy Queen sign lmao
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You should see his help wanted signs
    Ugh, so many sweat-dipwads in Sploon 3 Anarchy mode tonight
    I didn't know this was "Make Octo never finish Fresh Season 2024 Catalog in Splatoon 3" month, good god
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: I didn't know this was "Make Octo never finish Fresh Season 2024 Catalog in Splatoon 3" month...