Zombie thread, RAAAGH

Bananawagon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
why the hell do they need to make YET ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT !!!!! where the hell is the update they promised will be released within days of beta testing it ??? back to official trolling ?

You don't want to hear how their progress is going from them officially, after weeks of silence and lack of communication?

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Meanwhile, Gary:
tumblr_njoq1foKrR1tyb8o0o1_400.gif

Reactions: tony_2018

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
too bad hurricane season is over.... i hope the next one wipes his entire village away.

And this would change what? False hope from someone on the internet that everyone gives "GOD" status to. In the end, we still wait for Gateway's release wether Gary is alive or not. Cool your jets.

Random Joe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gary, while you are here, can I please ask the question... Have you told GW how terrible their PR is and possibly discussed how bad for business this is for them.
Judging by their reply to you that included the word "soon" I can only imagine they haven't listened if you have.

There is no new 3ds support. Gateway is never going to say that though

Muskusrat

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
last Anyhow, getting back to the topic at hand, GW told me early this morning they will make an 'official announcement SOON' but didn't offer any clue or hint of a timeframe of WHEN this actual announcement will OCCUR in their SOON future universe, or WHAT it might contain as in words or subject matter.

Thanks for the update!

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And this would change what? False hope from someone on the internet that everyone gives "GOD" status to. In the end, we still wait for Gateway's release wether Gary is alive or not. Cool your jets.

It would be exactly what he deserves for trolling thousands of people to try and get some sales. Hes nothing but a politician.

davhuit

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Haha.. Very funny. -- I have NEVER used IRC in over 5 years, last time I was an actual active person posting on IRC was back in early days of Team Jungle when I was member of it, and producing Hitachi firmwares along with c4eva for the Xbox 360.

Anything after that time period on IRC is 100% NOT from me in any shape form or way.

The only places I currently post is here, and of course on my sites MaxConsole, Xbox-Scene and hang-out at times over at AtariAge, and in the past you will find a ton of old posts from when I was admin over at PSX-Scene but I don't post there anymore.

If you find anything with my nick attached to it elsewhere, except for those above ^^ sites I listed, then it is 100% FAKEd, and not from me directly.

Anyhow, getting back to the topic at hand, GW told me early this morning they will make an 'official announcement SOON' but didn't offer any clue or hint of a timeframe of WHEN this actual announcement will OCCUR in their SOON future universe, or WHAT it might contain as in words or subject matter.

So he's right. In GW universe, "Soon" = "several months" so it might be August :lol:

Reactions: Random Joe

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the update!

You got some brown substance on your nose? oh yeah, its Gary's shit... get your head out of there.

What source do you need? if they were close, they would have released something... anything to the public.. the fact that they are too embarrassed to talk about anything is proof enough that no n3ds support is coming

Reactions: Random Joe

garyopa

Admin @ MaxConsole
Trophies
Website
www.O-P-A.biz
XP
Country
Canada
Don't bag him after he gave an actual update, even if it was about an announcement about an announcement that will announce the new announcement which will be soon.

Pretty sure I have doubted him and this whole shit storm but at least he came back and showed his face, posted and yeah...

Gary, while you are here, can I please ask the question... Have you told GW how terrible their PR is and possibly discussed how bad for business this is for them.
Judging by their reply to you that included the word "soon" I can only imagine they haven't listened if you have.

Yeah, that don't seem to listen too well. -- But that is why they going to make an announcement to help calm the waters finally, I told them in my reply they should at least include a new updated video that might help go along way showing what features, etc. are working on current just released models, but not sure if they will take my PR hints up and include them in their announcement to be posted in the near future which I hope will be sooner then later.

Bananawagon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
What source do you need? if they were close, they would have released something... anything to the public.. the fact that they are too embarrassed to talk about anything is proof enough that no n3ds support is coming

Maybe they only release something when it's complete, not when 'they are close'.

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Lovely! Speculation based on purely hunches!
May I remind you how their buisness model works?
Also, Don't forget. Excactly the same rumors appeared during Gateway Ultra 3.0 and also during the Multi-ROM update.
In the end, they delivered. We may not know when, but they will deliver.

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, that don't seem to listen too well. -- But that is why they going to make an announcement to help calm the waters finally, I told them in my reply they should at least include a new updated video that might help go along way showing what features, etc. are working on current just released models, but not sure if they will take my PR hints up and include them in their announcement to be posted in the near future which I hope will be sooner then later.

Where do you live? Santo Domingo? Close to that? Like I said, I have family there. They want to meet you. They are all over Cansino...Los Minas....La Capital... They are looking for some guy named Gary:lol:

Lovely! Speculation based on purely hunches!
May I remind you how their buisness model works?
Also, Don't forget. Excactly the same rumors appeared during Gateway Ultra 3.0 and also during the Multi-ROM update.
In the end, they delivered. We may not know when, but they will deliver.

Ill concede to this my level headed friendo.

PerroDS

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
M
why the hell do they need to make YET ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT !!!!! where the hell is the update they promised will be released within days of beta testing it ??? back to official trolling ?

Men Garyopa is only making a parody of GW support, and maybe they have a differeng treat with he, but in the end hi receive the same answers and thats all. They have a rare sense of humor because new3ds support is not a live or die situation, and for the rest must be the same, its only a update.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: That's exactly how many I gotta take in the morning. Later on, 2 more 💊 s :sad: