Zombie thread, RAAAGH

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why would GBAtemp close its own hype thread? You do know it was GBAtempers who created Gateway right? You have to know that by now.

Really? I didn't know that. :huh:

Anyway, the whole reason we don't intend to close this thread is to keep all of this vitriol contained in one spot. It's sort of like putting a tourniquet above a snakebite; We don't want the problem spreading.

Reactions: niño de cobre

typ0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, that don't seem to listen too well. -- But that is why they going to make an announcement to help calm the waters finally, I told them in my reply they should at least include a new updated video that might help go along way showing what features, etc. are working on current just released models, but not sure if they will take my PR hints up and include them in their announcement to be posted in the near future which I hope will be sooner then later.

Ok great, now we are getting somewhere thanks.

I think a video may be "too much" effort for little pay off. If they show a heap of new features that aren't available to N3DS users then I don't think people will calm down, probably rage even more.

Ok so here it is. Could you please tell them directly.... We are happy with just the bare bones N3DS support. We don't need all the fancy extras right now, they can polish and tweak and beta test for a while longer, BUT while they add everything that GW users on non N3DS consoles are enjoying, how about release a beta (even alpha if they wish to call it that) so we can just start using our cards and systems.

The video showing N3DS support shows us that it is possible, so if they have that working, throw us an Alpha/Beta that works. They can continue on their current timeframe for the rest (1 week, 1 month, whenever they were planning to release). As long as it won't brick us, we will be happy with something.

Thanks!

Reactions: cherryduck

storm75x

Remember that thing I don't remember? Yeah, that!
Trophies
__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲͡ ̲__
Website
www.fort42.com
XP
Country
Oh, for my, any everyone else's sake. Guys, PLEASE stop insulting Gary, he has never done anything wrong. It was just a misunderstanding, it was ALL a misunderstanding since the start, since you decided you buy Gateway despite the *excuse me* "shitty" customer support. Don't shoot the messenger. Sure, he didn't make it clear in his post but what counts was his faith in Gateway and his intention of hyping all of us up.

garyopa said:
Now hurry up, play the 'song of time' as the Moon is Falling Faster now, will Gateway be able to save the world! :)
He already hinted that he didn't know it was going to come within 3 days, don't let your anger cloud your judgement. That is all.

Kugz

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
Wow! That's kinda awesome! Do staff members get kickbacks on all the money the Gateway is making? Or are we expected to settle for all of these Liters of Delicious Tears?

GBATemp Tears could be worth a lot of money in a Zombie Apocalypse. I wouldn't take that perk for granted, could come handy when you need some TP ;)

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow! That's kinda awesome! Do staff members get kickbacks on all the money the Gateway is making? Or are we expected to settle for all of these Liters of Delicious Tears?

The creators get kickbacks...... i believe bashing Sky3ds gets 1 penny a post for current staff...not former staff:lol:

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GBATemp Tears could be worth a lot of money in a Zombie Apocalypse. I wouldn't take that perk for granted, could come handy when you need some TP ;)

That's why I need to know if we're gonna get any of that Gateway money. I plan to put in a pool for all of these tears.

The creators get kickbacks...... i believe bashing Sky3ds gets 1 penny a post for current staff...not former staff:lol:

Oh, well no wonder I'm not getting any checks in the mail. I don't see any good reason to bash either one.

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
i really don't like what is going on here,it's bad enough putting up with the gateway team deceiving ways & the constant trolling by the people associated with the team but on top of all this we are now getting silenced by the gateway defence team..

i will log out & just keep checking the gateway website for news,might comeback ONCE the update is out.

see you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON :)

niño de cobre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
your lack of patience it baffles me guys
like many others i jumped the n3ds import hype and now im waiting too, but i dont undersand all the hate, if gw team hasnt released n3ds support is because is not ready yet, or maybe is ready but they are making their magic to stop the copycats for stealing their work, etc.

#teampatience

ITyMEvH.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.