Zombie thread, RAAAGH

chipposhiva

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm pretty sure that Gateway read a minimum on forum like all companies does for their products.
It would be very nice to have a little intel not an ETA but just if it's still on tracks for new3DS, very very nice and pro.

I own sky and will receive GW tomorrow, i own 2 new3DS, regular an mmxl.
My wife use regular one with sky and like it but my mmxl still wait his GW and even more an 3.1.

Question : if i use sky on my mmxl during the "hypewait" even with wifi off, is there log or something else who records what i do ? I really don't want ban or worst on this beautiful gameboy ^^

dustmite

Stays Frosty
Trophies
XP
Country
Luxembourg
GW behaves like they are 3 years old.
" No - we don't want to talk, don't want"

Hey - be man or woman enough and step up your game - and say whats going on!

You are employed by us - the customers. We finance your lifestyle.
Its not such a brilliant idea to do such things with us.

Many of us are waiting since the beginning of December, and also
bought a JAP N3DS because of your video.

Maybe show some respect to us, and give some update about the progress.
Or release the software from the video, so we got something until there will be a final version.

Kuin

Trophies
XP
Country
France
GW behaves like they are 3 years old.
" No - we don't want to talk, don't want"

Hey - be man or woman enough and step up your game - and say whats going on!

You are employed by us - the customers. We finance your lifestyle.
Its not such a brilliant idea to do such things with us.

But if they have NOTHING TO SAY, what you want them to tell you? They always did like that and it's fine, they updated the GW to 3.0, etc, and now are working on N3DS support...

And for sure, your behaviour of crying like a baby "I'm tired of waiting" "I don't wanna wait anymore", is soooo much more mature. xD

There's still solution for people who don't wanna wait: Buy a Sky3DS or R5, buy your games, stop playing games, etc. xD

Let's just WAIT and SEE. ^^

dustmite

Stays Frosty
Trophies
XP
Country
Luxembourg
But if they have NOTHING TO SAY, what you want them to tell you? They always did like that and it's fine, they updated the GW to 3.0, etc, and now are working on N3DS support...

And for sure, your behaviour of crying like a baby "I'm tired of waiting" "I don't wanna wait anymore", is soooo much more mature. xD

There's still solution for people who don't wanna wait: Buy a Sky3DS or R5, buy your games, stop playing games, etc. xD

Let's just WAIT and SEE. ^^

A weekly update would be ok for me. I.e. Statusupdate: 90 percent finished, ETA 10 days.

One line is enough.

Its actually the same if I would ask for a GW card and tell them I will pay SOON.
See? Impossible. But the other way around - no problem?
Really?

Inaki

Trophies
XP
Country
As of now, I'd say no. At the moment if you have an N3DS XL and some soldering experience you can hardware mod and dump your NAND (It's been confirmed as a successful dump + restore), however I'm still working on finding the proper CLK pin for the smaller version since the documented one was just kinda guessed.

Hey, any info/link about this ? I have been waiting for this for some time now. I have a new 3ds xl and am willing to mod it already... can you provide any guidance ? I did the nand mod to several 3ds and 3ds xl before. I opened de new 3ds xl and I can see some test pads there, but was waiting for someone to actually figure out what's what and test it.

Thank you !

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, any info/link about this ? I have been waiting for this for some time now. I have a new 3ds xl and am willing to mod it already... can you provide any guidance ? I did the nand mod to several 3ds and 3ds xl before. I opened de new 3ds xl and I can see some test pads there, but was waiting for someone to actually figure out what's what and test it.

Thank you !

XL is all found out, check here: http://gbatemp.net/threads/nand-backup-possible-i-hope.381506/

Kuin

Trophies
XP
Country
France
But I think they have a problem to keep the delay, and since hacking is not an exact science, if they say "10 days" and finally there is a problem that they didn't see before "ah sorry, 1 month", everybody will yell at them more than now "BUT THEY SAID 10 DAYYYYS", it's worst. ^^"

dustmite

Stays Frosty
Trophies
XP
Country
Luxembourg
But I think they have a problem to keep the delay, and since hacking is not an exact science, if they say "10 days" and finally there is a problem that they didn't see before "ah sorry, 1 month", everybody will yell at them more than now "BUT THEY SAID 10 DAYYYYS", it's worst. ^^"

At least they can give a status update every few days. Then everything would be ok. I can understand everything, but keeping quiet? Thats not ok.

For many of us here a lot of money is involved.
Some people here are just waiting and will buy then. Sure - then its easy to say "don't complain".

But we who have already paid and got nothing - i think we have all rights to ask when
we will get what we paid for.

Kuin

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I would prefer it me too, of course, but I suppose they have their reasons. :/ Everytime they promised something, a fonctionnality, a downgrade, a feature, they brought it, but about the delay, yes... it's not perfect. I guess that quality needs time. ^^

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
I would prefer it me too, of course, but I suppose they have their reasons. :/ Everytime they promised something, a fonctionnality, a downgrade, a feature, they brought it, but about the delay, yes... it's not perfect. I guess that quality needs time. ^^

So true unforunately, not reliable with dates but reliable with products

Reactions: Goku17

Goku17

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
At least they can give a status update every few days. Then everything would be ok. I can understand everything, but keeping quiet? Thats not ok.

Some people here are just waiting and will buy then. Sure - then its easy to say "don't complain".

But we who have already paid and got nothing - i think we have all rights to ask when

It's really simple, mate.
I don't want to sound rude, but I said it before: Spending the Money for the Card or the n3DS, knowing it is in Fact not Working together, is Your own Fault! Sure the Communication with Gateway is hell of a crap, but nobody was FORCED by them to spent the Money. They tricked us with the Video? Maybe. But THAT was a Status-Update, that so many People waited for. And now the Yelling goes on because of it.
Keep calm. Like Kuin said, they allways delivered. Be patient. :yaysp:

VeryCrushed

Devious Prorammer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Lol you paid for hardware, not software updates. They don't have to give you anything beyond the hardware.

Reactions: tony_2018 and cearp

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/Gy3BOmvLf2w?list=OLAK5uy_k27izUIERfT-RIE1qN1CHIOIkW4h5A9BY Play this song if...