Zombie thread, RAAAGH

VeryCrushed

Devious Prorammer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shhh don't say that too loud...
They are gonna provide updates regardless. I have stated this before, they aren't the type of group to abandon. (Keep in mind i refer to them as a group and not a company, they have no obligations to you) They have supported there same card for coming on 2 years and they are not showing signs of stopping.

nor3x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They are gonna provide updates regardless. I have stated this before, they aren't the type of group to abandon. (Keep in mind i refer to them as a group and not a company, they have no obligations to you) They have supported there same card for coming on 2 years and they are not showing signs of stopping.
Hey I know, this is not an "easy route" business, clearly if they are doing it, they're doing so because they at the least, like it. Implying that they will only give up if they HAVE to. I'm 27 and while the countdowns are fun they are only fun because this isn't my first rodeo, I think it's sad that some choose chaos over fun. Waiting is only as hard as ppl make it.

Reactions: Goku17

Madao64

Really Useless Old man
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Senegal
And so the 3 days were over.

Not much has happened since then, with garyopa once more disappearing into the winds along with Sony.

All we know, is that the update would happen anytime soon.

Now, knowing how Gateway operates, we can estimate that the release would be over a weekend.

But that's a story for another time.

the-end-old-movie.jpg

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country

Not much has happened since then, with garyopa once more disappearing into the winds along with Sony.

Now, knowing how Gateway operates, we can estimate that the release would be over a weekend.

the-end-old-movie.jpg

Better ending than Hotel Mario :D 10/10

storm75x

Remember that thing I don't remember? Yeah, that!
Trophies
__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲͡ ̲__
Website
www.fort42.com
XP
Country

the-end-old-movie.jpg
Too much truth. 7.8/10 - IGN

leon2133

Trophies
XP
Country
Ha,, some people in Chinese forum suggesting 16 of august... Since they wait for the old one wait for about 8 mouths,,,what do you guys think??

PerroDS

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Ha,, some people in Chinese forum suggesting 16 of august... Since they wait for the old one wait for about 8 mouths,,,what do you guys think??

I dont think so, people who is mad about the fake countdown say that to encourage others to buy sky.
Gateway, not Gary, send me an email saying aint would be long and 8 months is too long, even in China

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I said to my wifey earlier, "I gotta pull a Nocto card on that one." Without even thinking she...