Zombie thread, RAAAGH

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only see replies back to your remarks about how great sky3ds is in every GW thread you posted in, so why is there a need to make these remarks?

You understand im a fan of both cards right? I have another Gateway coming in today that I got for my wife JUST IN CASE they released support sometime this millennium? The only problems I had with Gateway was thinking it was too complicated and them taking to long for n3ds support.

Its not complicated anymore, so I am learning as much as I can everyday from Gateway and its features.

I will continue to bash them about n3ds support because they showed it working in November and have been lying saying its coming soon. They deserve it.

lolboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Everything (basically) in eshop is available via .cia and you can still play online even without the latest firmware. There is no point to having 9.5 on a N3DS at this time.

Ofcource, you got a good point there. But what about N3DS features? I heard Nintendo planned that for later.

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like Amiibo? Or are they already supported on lower FW?
Yeah NFC is the only one nintendo already said the FW update that adds amibo support will be out like 2weeks after the n3ds NA launch but who really cares about amibo it doesn't really add much except custom costumes

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You understand im a fan of both cards right? I have another Gateway coming in today that I got for my wife JUST IN CASE they released support sometime this millennium? The only problems I had with Gateway was thinking it was too complicated and them taking to long for n3ds support.

Its not complicated anymore, so I am learning as much as I can everyday from Gateway and its features.

I will continue to bash them about n3ds support because they showed it working in November and have been lying saying its coming soon. They deserve it.

You're not acting in best interest of both cards by coming into a GW thread proclaiming how great sky3ds is.

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
... but do you -really- watch YouTube on your 3DS? :P You're sitting at a computer typing right now that can watch it in HD.
Pretty sure it already has those things in 9.x anyways
Actually I am looking toward to using YouTube on my n3ds since YouTube on n3ds supports viewing YouTube videos in 3d now
But I'm not sure how ,not sure if it only works through the web browser or if it only works through the YouTube app
Or both But I think so far it just works through the browser and not the app

VerseHell

Trophies
XP
Country
France
You can transfer your saves via savedatafiler and download the games and install them on your N3DS. You dont even need to access eShop with GW to update your games since pretty much all essential updates are released in .cia format ;)

It's still not the same as a real system transfer, you can't transfer your mii plaza data, games stats, Friend code and retail eshop games with that + it takes long to reinstall all the games. It may not important for you but it is for some people like me.

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
It's still not the same as a real system transfer, you can't transfer your mii plaza data, games stats, Friend code and retail eshop games with that + it takes long to reinstall all the games. It may not important for you but it is for some people like me.

Too bad then, the only thing for you ATM is Sky3ds :ha:

Kylejc86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The thing that has annoyed me about this is I now can't transfer my ambassador games and legit eshop purchases as I was happy to have those on emunand (even if the gba games wouldn't have worked anyway) but now I have no choice but to lose access to all of that stuff if I sell the old console or keep it solely for that stuff and lose the opportunity of recouping some money from a console I won't want to use. This would have been a non issue if they had released n3ds support earlier.

ka_kui

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Everything (basically) in eshop is available via .cia and you can still play online even without the latest firmware. There is no point to having 9.5 on a N3DS at this time.

But what happen with installing CIA in sysnand?? , everyone says is risky...at least if we know how to do a hard mod to a new3ds to flash our Nand Backup, but i dont know any tutorial or people that know how to wire a hard mod in n3ds. :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/PRMX5mX-hvs?si=JdjNrndYJ7PelC7q