Zombie thread, RAAAGH

omegart

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
the gateway team sucks but at least we still have SKY3DS as a last option. for me i don't care about online play,local multi player does it for me so SKY3DS will do me fine.
Yeah for me too but I already bought two gateway (one stolen by postal service). I spent like 140 euros for that flashcard, I'll get mad if I have to replace it with another one :|

VeryCrushed

Devious Prorammer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For all we know GW could be working in different branches of there source code, they very well could have had half the team working on fixing the Asian models and the other half on the N3DS. This would also explain the delay in a N3DS release. Bugs are a priority so they need to be sorted.

koziakauzu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Chinese market is their main priority where their user base is HUGE compared to us and we are alone with our " first world problem" called the New 3DS. Now that they have fixed the Chinese FW, they will -start- working on it.... Soon.

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
i'm waiting for the next nintendo update (9.5) which should be here in early FEB i want to see if SKY3DS will be blocked or not before i make my decision to move over to SKY3DS. i can always buy a gateway if needed later on but i'm not really fussed about it's fancy features i only care about single player & local multi player modes & SKY3DS does both fine. :)

Reactions: omegart

ucta

custom title=0
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
i'm waiting for the next nintendo update (9.5) which should be here in early FEB i want to see if SKY3DS will be blocked or not before i make my decision to move over to SKY3DS. i can always buy a gateway if needed later on but i'm not really fussed about it's fancy features i only care about single player & local multi player modes & SKY3DS does both fine. :)

id switch to sky long time ago...but i realy hate pressing that button every time to cycle through games -_-

Reactions: MrJason005

Odven

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
"stay tuned as we try to find out about the NEW 3DS support"
Unfortunately there is no release date, but Garyopa may find one around the corner or something... Considering the most recent speculation was supposed to be last week, it could be a week or two before n3ds support. It seems like they are trying to push out the update as soon as possible so they can finish cheat support. (According to someone's email at least.). So EXPECT a release before Feb 13, not March. They also said they were listening to beta feedback before they would release N3ds support, my guess is they are running another closed beta for n3ds tests, and haven't received enough feedback if any... Don't lose hope guys, I can guarantee it's [©oming soon™]®

lolboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Unfortunately there is no release date, but Garyopa may find one around the corner or something... Considering the most recent speculation was supposed to be last week, it could be a week or two before n3ds support. It seems like they are trying to push out the update as soon as possible so they can finish cheat support. (According to someone's email at least.). So EXPECT a release before Feb 13, not March. They also said they were listening to beta feedback before they would release N3ds support, my guess is they are running another closed beta for n3ds tests, and haven't received enough feedback if any... Don't lose hope guys, I can guarantee it's [©oming soon™]®

Well, i gave them some improvement feedback after testing their beta: "add support for n3ds".

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

As far as I know the closed N3DS beta has been going on for more than 20 days now. My guess is that theyre still trying to work out emunand and polish the product so that no bricks occur.

lolboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
As far as I know the closed N3DS beta has been going on for more than 20 days now. My guess is that theyre still trying to work out emunand and polish the product so that no bricks occur.

Sounds like the update is made out of diamond and their are polishing it with nailpolisher, because its taking so freaking long.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5