Zombie thread, RAAAGH

Rokkubro

Trophies
XP
Country
i bought n3ds too, i dont know if i should update firmware on it so i can transfer my emunand from old 3ds xl to the n3ds. it has two eshop title but they are warioland 3 and mega man 1 only. maybe i shouldnt
Just wait, it shouldn't be too long, besides, absolutely none of the currently released 3DS games require higher than 9.0 to run, so you can play everything without having to update. (I'm assuming you have some cartridge games? Or have you played them all :P?)

SolarisHeights

Trophies
XP
Country
Just wait, it shouldn't be too long, besides, absolutely none of the currently released 3DS games require higher than 9.0 to run, so you can play everything without having to update. (I'm assuming you have some cartridge games? Or have you played them all :P?)

i agree i wont update and i wait for gw and yes played them all. i have pokemon y and black but i will play them again!

BamItzMuffinz

taengirene
Trophies
XP
Country
oh ok, in aus im never charged these and pre much everyhting can go through our local postage service

I've also never been charged customs/duty import fees. I'm pretty sure provided it's for personal use, you don't pay anything if the value is under $1000 (Australian Border and Customs laws). It then gets forwarded to whatever postal service the parcel goes through, which is usually Australia Post (stupid pricks aren't worth dealing with though, at least they weren't when I was still in Australia).

Rokkubro

Trophies
XP
Country
i agree i wont update and i wait for gw and yes played them all. i have pokemon y and black but i will play them again!
Damn, I'd suggest we battle but I only have black 2. I've been thinking of getting X though, I've always wanted a pet rainbow fairy deer. The game had an update for bug fixes right, was that required to play online?

SolarisHeights

Trophies
XP
Country
Damn, I'd suggest we battle but I only have black 2. I've been thinking of getting X though, I've always wanted a pet rainbow fairy deer. The game had an update for bug fixes right, was that required to play online?

noo u will beat me for sure land tbh after getting y i wanted the deer instead too and not sure ubt i hope not because i want to do some wonder trade

Sora Takeuchi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a Jap new 3ds on 8.1, is it worth keeping will 8.1 be getting supported or should i sell it and get a Fire emblem 3ds xl for £99 with a circle pad?

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
i bought n3ds too, i dont know if i should update firmware on it so i can transfer my emunand from old 3ds xl to the n3ds. it has two eshop title but they are warioland 3 and mega man 1 only. maybe i shouldnt

I'm in same position, do not update yet, it's best to wait for the exploit, there's a way you can get those eshops titles back via homebrew or another type of card, updating to sysnand 9.3 will not allow you to use gateway

Kibido

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm in same position, do not update yet, it's best to wait for the exploit, there's a way you can get those eshops titles back via homebrew or another type of card, updating to sysnand 9.3 will not allow you to use gateway
But can you still play online with the original cartridge if you stay on 9.2?

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
in order to play online you need the latest game update, and in order to get the latest game update you need to visit eShop, which forces you to update
if we had GW N3DS support, we could install the game update as .CIA without visiting the eShop and being forced to update just to visit it (I'm not saying that when you launch the eShop it does an update without your permission, it just says that you need to update from the System settings to access it)

rusty_train

Trophies
XP
Country
I've also never been charged customs/duty import fees. I'm pretty sure provided it's for personal use, you don't pay anything if the value is under $1000 (Australian Border and Customs laws). It then gets forwarded to whatever postal service the parcel goes through, which is usually Australia Post (stupid pricks aren't worth dealing with though, at least they weren't when I was still in Australia).

i've never had any issue, but then again i don't ship anything of too much value, and because i live in a complex most of the items are dropped of to the front desk, or stored at my local post office which is run by very nice people

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i've never had any issue, but then again i don't ship anything of too much value, and because i live in a complex most of the items are dropped of to the front desk, or stored at my local post office which is run by very nice people

If I get items shipped from overseas its going via fedex, I don't have to worry about customs. The plus side is its safely secured, and I guess fedex has there own way of getting things properly inspected faster so all of that is already charged to me during my first pay for fedex shipping.

rusty_train

Trophies
XP
Country
If I get items shipped from overseas its going via fedex, I don't have to worry about customs. The plus side is its safely secured, and I guess fedex has there own way of getting things properly inspected faster so all of that is already charged to me during my first pay for fedex shipping.

i got something shipped from USA a few years back and they fedex it till it got to Australia, then aussie post took it over

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte