Zombie thread, RAAAGH

koziakauzu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
August.... Lol. It doesn't make sense. Whoever came whith this information is a moron. The whole n3ds thing is based on an exploit. If it is already discovered and workable, it is a matter of days or weeks. If they are still looking for it, then yeah, why not august, october or next february, but again it is impossible to predict something like that 6 month ahead, it is not a regular software development that doesn't require a breach to work.

Unless.... We need a new hardware (card) to use their new exploit/software, then yeah, with development time/production/shipment and mentioned CNY that shouldn't matter for us with our current GW card, then August becomes believable.

Random Joe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello-August.jpg

I'll be ready

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
R4 works on 9.2 New 3ds

That sounds like a good time.

Is there a better ds cart for the new 3ds ?

The DStwo is better if you want emulation from what I have heard.

The R4 can launch homebrew, eshop games, and is region free? If so, I'm interested, if not... :/
With the Wood firmware it is great at homebrew and is region free as well. I don't think eshop games work. It is a great DS flashcart and cheap to.

Reactions: Random Joe

codychaosx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really hate to think that they are just stringing us along to make sales but thats what it seems like... Everytime ive gotten close to buying a sky some sort of news or countdown/eta comes out n i hold off my purchase. now theyre basically saying its coming for sure before march... so once again i really dont want to buy a sky and end up not needing it come march...even though more than likely march will come and go and n3ds support from gateway will still be non existent :/

SonyUSA

We're all mad here
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really hate to think that they are just stringing us along to make sales but thats what it seems like... Everytime ive gotten close to buying a sky some sort of news or countdown/eta comes out n i hold off my purchase. now theyre basically saying its coming for sure before march... so once again i really dont want to buy a sky and end up not needing it come march...even though more than likely march will come and go and n3ds support from gateway will still be non existent :/

That March thing is completely fabricated, I haven't heard one thing to suggest it's real.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ diamondsofmayhem: Hyrule Warriors legends