Zombie thread, RAAAGH

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Oh I see, it's true I didn't think about that since Smea (who is French) use it for exemple. But yes, if I was at their place, I wouldn't take the risk... XD

i don't think they want to be in his shoes one day & remember he did it for FREE but the gateway team did it for millions of $$$ ;)
hqdefault.jpg

or maybe geohot = gateway ? :P

remember geohot is a software hacker & gateway is all about software. ;)

maybe he's mr yellow or what ever his name was the one who found the 9.5 keys !!

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i don't think they want to be in his shoes one day & remember he did it for FREE but the gateway team did it for millions of $$$ ;)
hqdefault.jpg

or maybe geohot = gateway ? :P

remember geohot is a software hacker & gateway is all about software. ;)

maybe he's mr yellow or what ever his name was the one who found the 9.5 keys !!
Why not? Nothing happened to him
Unless you count getting thousands in donations for legal fees that were spent on lavish South American vacations
And tons of free publicity and lucrative job offers

bennyhan1985

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Let's just ignore SonyUSA and Garyopa,that's the best way to deal with attention whore,just ignore them.

And please lock and delete this topic ,please, Administrator!

Reactions: ryanjf97

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let's just ignore SonyUSA and Garyopa,that's the best way to deal with attention whore,just ignore them.

And please lock and delete this topic ,please, Administrator!

They won't lock this topic. If they lock this topic another one will pop up and it'll be more work to clean up. Even if they moved this thread to the EoF there would be 50 threads asking how to get their Gateway working with N3DS.

Reactions: Sonicx64

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We've seen all of this before in the other thread, history really does repeat itself. Go back in that old Gateway hype thread and you'll find the same kind of responses for everything, it's kinda eerie. But everyone on an OG 3DS/XL/2DS got their wishes in the end, must have stung pretty bad if all you had was a New 3DS, and I can sympathize with that.

Raz266

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Most people already bought into the hype and bought a Gateway since the First announcement was made about about 3.0 it included N3DS with the Video using a N3D, while also making this announcement surprisingly close to when Sky3DS was releasing.Why try when your too busy counting your money? Now we just have trolls and people who are "supposedly" close to GW trolling others making fake hype and making up excuses. Already got the money for lying to others and continuing to move the goal Posts all because they sadly have a monopoly and monopolys tend to treat their consumers like trash.

If Gary wasn't 100% he should have kept quiet about it, he's doing nothing but pissed more people off ruining his reception and as far as who know building hype for more GW purchases.

Reactions: Diag and PerroDS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: link in the description