Zombie thread, RAAAGH

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to be able to wave a magic wand and have all of your dreams fulfilled at this instant...mainly so you guys might shut up about it.
But I can't.
Nor can these people you're berating for answers.
They can't make this happen any faster than I can.

So we can either keep wishing for an update to happen before we suffer an aneurysm from the stress,
or we can accept how things are right now, at this moment, and get on with our lives.

If you're going to continue with the wishing I have a suggestion.
Wish in one hand, and shit in the other. Then tell me which one fills up first.

Reactions: boomie0123

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
This times 100. All he's doing is giving us information based on what he hears. Which is why I honestly don't mind that the countdown didn't produce good results, because it isn't his fault only Gateway's.

it is his fault because he keeps on doing it all the time & never stops to think enough this is trolling,now he is starting a new hype for "after the chinese new year". i honestly believe it's all a planned & agreed on thing between gayoprah & the gateway team to keep peoples interest in the update therefore maintain demand for their product.

Reactions: Diag and Malala

BamItzMuffinz

taengirene
Trophies
XP
Country
i honestly believe it's all a planned & agreed on thing between gayoprah & the gateway team to keep peoples interest on the update therefore maintain demand for their product.

Maybe it is, who knows. I understand why you'd be angry though, buying a product under the premise that it would get an update then never getting the update is frustrating.

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it is his fault because he keeps on doing it all the time & never stops to think enough this is trolling,now he is starting a new hype for "after the chinese new year". i honestly believe it's all a planned & agreed on thing between gayoprah & the gateway team to keep peoples interest on the update therefore maintain demand for their product.

If they really are doing this just to keep interest in the product you have to think about how much of an audience they are hitting on just GBATemp and maxconsole, probably not that much. I just see gary trying to keep a lighthearted atmosphere, and if Gateway wanted to do something to keep interest in their product there are much better ways than just some forum posts.

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
Maybe it is, who knows. I understand why you'd be angry though, buying a product under the premise that it would get an update then never getting the update is frustrating.

Yeh, that's why i'll hopefully wait and with the update not coming out anytime soon it's unlikely the cart will sell out due to only 3ds users buying them in masses at the moment

Kuin

Trophies
XP
Country
France
If they really are doing this just to keep interest in the product you have to think about how much of an audience they are hitting on just GBATemp and maxconsole, probably not that much. I just see gary trying to keep a lighthearted atmosphere, and if Gateway wanted to do something to keep interest in their product there are much better ways than just some forum posts.

I think so too, if they just wanted to "keep the hype on", they would go mad on social networks, such as Facebook, Twitter, with teasing pictures, etc, but they don't even have official FB and Twitter account, which means (to me) that they don't really want to make any hype, just they will release their thing when it's ready, which (if we believe Gary and he seems to have good contact with the GW team) will happens very soon.

SonyUSA

We're all mad here
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I'm going to take SonyUSA up on that Minecraft server. Tired of reading all the pessemism in here.

gKtd6xr.png

Come join us, the water is fine :D

Malala

Trophies
XP
Country
France
So sad to tell you that Chinese New year holiday will last until 25th Feb,Which means 26th is the day after CNY, considering the time different,27th in North American time.
You didn't account for the mandatory 2 weeks slack people give them every time they fail to deliver. That is before setting yet another date of course.

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos

just think about it 3+ months with no update the gateway team is definitely going to need to do something to keep the crowd entertained while they ready their update & they've chosen Garyoprah & SonyTease to do the trolling for them. this is exactly what is going on. but what surprise me the most is the hypocrites who take their side & defend their action,it seems in their eyes the gateway team & their trolls can't do no wrong. :wtf:

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After everyone spent all this money on a N3DS we can now take advantage of this opportunity until August to save for a Gateway and extra big fat mSD cards. It's the reponsible thing to do.

Reactions: Random Joe

Breith

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
just think about it 3+ months with no update (...)
Well this is not true. We did release the update for the OG 3DS. Maybe this isn't that you was waiting for, but still.
We can say that Gary's joke wasn't funny, but not that GW team didn't do anything in 3 months.

Kuin

Trophies
XP
Country
France
just think about it 3+ months with no update the gateway team is definitely going to need to do something to keep the crowd entertained while they ready their update & they've chosen Garyoprah & SonyTease to do the trolling for them. this is exactly what is going on. but what surprise me the most is the hypocrites who take their side & defend their action,it seems in their eyes the gateway team & their trolls can't do no wrong. :wtf:

Ahah, to me it's not about that, it's about the fact that they don't even have FB or Twitter account, in 2015 who want "entertain" and make a "hype" on geeks forums instead of doing it by social networks? To me if they would want to "lie" or do something negative they would be teasing by social networks, that's all. ^^

But maybe you are right, I'm not saying you're wrong, just to me it would be REALLY a stupid way to maintain the hype, when you have really better way to do it (again, through social medias). :P

Vickyle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
n3ds owners, who are eager to play majora's mask after it is released, I assume many of them?, have no choice but to get sky3ds, which is the only working card at the moment.

Hungry people gonna eat. I guess garyopa was just dangling carrot (countdown) in front of them.

Reactions: 2skies

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ahah, to me it's not about that, it's about the fact that they don't even have FB or Twitter account, in 2015 who want "entertain" and make a "hype" on geeks forums instead of doing it by social networks? To me if they would want to "lie" or do something negative they would be teasing by social networks, that's all. ^^

But maybe you are right, I'm not saying you're wrong, just to me it would be REALLY a stupid way to maintain the hype, when you have really better way to do it (again, through social medias). :P

They don't have any social medias probably because they don't want a knock on the door from Nintendo, anonymity is very important to them.

Reactions: 2skies

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Ahah, to me it's not about that, it's about the fact that they don't even have FB or Twitter account, in 2015

it looks like they're a western hackers & this may explain why they don't like to use spy services like twitter & facebook.

Kuin

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Oh I see, it's true I didn't think about that since Smea (who is French) use it for exemple. But yes, if I was at their place, I wouldn't take the risk... XD

Random Joe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After everyone spent all this money on a N3DS we can now take advantage of this opportunity until August to save for a Gateway and extra big fat mSD cards. It's the reponsible thing to do.

August couldn't come any sooner but you are right. Extra time to prepare.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    So does that mean your date was not good? It burns now?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Got two new stds in one night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Giggity
    +1
  • The Catboy @ The Catboy:
    I don't bite! Minus the times when I did bite
  • The Catboy @ The Catboy:
    Like 5 minutes ago
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Billie needs her lunch
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ffs papa brought back the cheeseburger pizza it's like the only decent pie they had since the 80s
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm not a fan of papa johns, but that does sound good. We hardly order out pizza, I like making my own, but when we do its donatoes
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I get them like once every two months anymore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just because it's half a mile from where I live
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Request next time you order, that Shaq deliver it to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I want him to buy me a chain also
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Open it right next to the one we have
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys should i make a new thread and just count the amount of posts until kyle, luke or leo joins the thread for fun?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kyle's fine, just waiting for that wario joke

luke and leo though, they yap until the thread's enjoyability is about halved
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Leo is Luke's alterego when he gets hard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Luke is gone, he got banned. And I'm surprised Leo hasn't yet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Subway was actually pretty decent tonight
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut you get, a seafood and psi salad sub
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Psi had my footlong meatball special
    +1
  • PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: