Zombie thread, RAAAGH

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
i'm really surprised Tony_2018 isn't banned yet from this thread for repeatedly insulting members !! 2Hack was banned from the old hype train thread for a week for harmless trolling yet this aggressive punk is still going !! what is the deal here ?

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pick any extract of text that I've posted, and ask people about the legibility of it. You're guaranteed to find that you yourself are the one at fault.

SKY3DS DID NOT MAKE A CONSOLE, LEARN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A CARD AND A CONSOLE. GO 10/10 "APPLY YOURSELF" TO THE BOOKS THAT ARE AVAILABLE IN YOUR COUNTRY ON THE DEFINITION BETWEEN THE TWO.

WHEN REFERRING TO UPDATES ON A SPECIFIC CONSOLE APPLY THE COMPANY WHO HAD IT MANUFACTURED.

Enjoying my steak, so awesome.

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
DAE think, that the n3DS and n3DS XL will NEVER be supported by the Gateway?!

Yeah, mostly the ones who started following Gateway when they announced N3DS support.
The early Gateway users might be used to waiting a lot for one of their big features.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why are you so sure about that? what if they never release n3DS and n3DS XL support? nobody knows.

What if they did?

The mods gave up..... I personally will be avoiding any possible arguments from here on. Things are getting to heated for me....

If they are impatient than damn.......sky3ds is your card...why are you still here? Just hilarious how many idiots come through here spouting the same shit.........

bache

Trophies
XP
Country
SKY3DS DID NOT MAKE A CONSOLE, LEARN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A CARD AND A CONSOLE. GO 10/10 "APPLY YOURSELF" TO THE BOOKS THAT ARE AVAILABLE IN YOUR COUNTRY ON THE DEFINITION BETWEEN THE TWO.

WHEN REFERRING TO UPDATES ON A SPECIFIC CONSOLE APPLY THE COMPANY WHO HAD IT MANUFACTURED.

Enjoying my steak, so awesome.

I never stated that Sky3DS made a console; I was referring to a console in use with a Sky3DS card. I'm sure anybody with an IQ above 40 would have been able to establish that. Regardless though, I don't see why you feel the need to attack other users and their preference of card, in a thread that is about the card that you so diligently abuse. Are you that insecure about your inferior product? Gain some integrity, raise that IQ, and don't bother responding to my comments. You're now on my ignore list, so I know I'll be ignoring yours. And caps don't help your argument; they make you come off as an aggressive retard, but we already knew that about you.

nor3x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hype is like a tailgate party, there's nothing wrong with it unless someone gets too drunk...
-nor3x

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/vtGSfyI8VUk