Zombie thread, RAAAGH

VeryCrushed

Devious Prorammer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol gateway based thread, too many people talking about Sky.

Not worth arguing over, enjoy what you got. Not like Sky has any better practices, setting what most would consider intentional limits on there cart. Not cool bro, dont bother arguing with me ether. You wont get a response.

An update comes when it comes, for people who dont have anything better to do then wait go and get an actual game.

And for anyone smashing F5 - https://twitter.com/minliangtan/status/554818212660277250

bache

Trophies
XP
Country
Not really, why would you think Gateway is immune against Nintendo Banhammer™?

Those who are using Gateway can continue to use the product on a lower version of their EmuNAND. Once a Sky3DS console has been updated, there's no going back.

RenegadeKid

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Sky3DS users can't just accept the fact Gateway is better, and when Gateway release their new firmware and support the latest firmware, they will just go away.

4ur0r

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Those who are using Gateway can continue to use the product on a lower version of their EmuNAND. Once a Sky3DS console has been updated, there's no going back.

Thanks for you reply, I'm kinda new on 3DS flashcard scene. Gonna read some guides

Ericss

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why would they? The N3DS is not supported. The "hype" is just a hype and based on nothing real except a 4 month old video and people claiming having a beta. I have a beta too, the 3.0.4.
yes its a too old video , i have also a beta 3.0.4 , its a joke the N3DS is no supported gW its simply , and admit
Then explain the video and name a time the GW team lied about an upcoming feature or update.

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country

So because Gateway uses an exploit no matter what; there's no way for them to stop cart from working in the 3DS at all like Sky3ds?
If so then that's awesome + It is true that until Gateway release latest emunand updates that you can atleast play a large amount of games via the emunand version you're still on

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol gateway based thread, too many people talking about Sky.

Not worth arguing over, enjoy what you got. Not like Sky has any better practices, setting what most would consider intentional limits on there cart. Not cool bro, dont bother arguing with me ether. You wont get a response.

An update comes when it comes, for people who dont have anything better to do then wait go and get an actual game.

And for anyone smashing F5 - https://twitter.com/minliangtan/status/554818212660277250

They purposely do that, or just plain stupid. Either way I just got back from Walmart and I'm cooking a steak. Goes to show you my countdown its going to be the bomb.

VeryCrushed

Devious Prorammer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From a technical standpoint, Gateway is not possible to block due to it using an expoit. As long as an exploit exists in the 3DS (there will really always be at least one) it cant be blocked. If as some have said is true about Sky being blockable with a firmware version update, then you would have to purchase a new and changed cart. There is no way to update a Sky3DS.

Reactions: Nightwish

bache

Trophies
XP
Country
So because Gateway uses an exploit no matter what; there's no way for them to stop cart from working in the 3DS at all like Sky3ds?
If so then that's awesome + It is true that until Gateway release latest emunand updates that you can atleast play a large amount of games via the emunand version you're still on

Pretty much. Don't confuse this with me saying you will be able to use future versions of the firmware; I'm merely saying that if you were to update your EmuNAND to a version that's no longer supported, you can create a new EmuNAND, and either stay on that firmware revision, or update to the last working firmware available using an update on a game cart.

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
Pretty much. Don't confuse this with me saying you will be able to use future versions of the firmware; I'm merely saying that if you were to update your EmuNAND to a version that's no longer supported, you can create a new EmuNAND, and either stay on that firmware revision, or update to the last working firmware available using an update on a game cart.

That's what I thought, thanks for clearing that up again

Ericss

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Indeed. If people can't wait for N3DS support to come out and choose to get a Sky3DS instead, then so be it, but they better don't come crying when it gets blocked and buying a GW is no longer an option due to them having updated their sysNAND (a requirement for playing games that require a high fw on Sky3DS) past supported firmwares.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BG2CNT @ BG2CNT:
    oh right diddy
  • BG2CNT @ BG2CNT:
    i saw that from penguiz0's video
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    The video that I linked is more in depth. If you enjoy watching a one hour video.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night btw
  • BG2CNT @ BG2CNT:
    @SylverReZ like a hour long? that's a bit way too long but it depends, i have seem 1 hour long videos
  • BG2CNT @ BG2CNT:
    i have a fucked attention span and somehow i can watch those videos
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    its almost 11:30 pm and I should go to sleep c ya
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Goodnight
    +1
  • BG2CNT @ BG2CNT:
    @Xdqwerty Goodnight
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My Zelda character burned dinner and Link came home drunk and was pissed, slapped me, so I'm packing my bags and going to my sisters house. This game is crazy.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    So these sound core a20is pretty good bass boost is stronger than I thought
    +1
  • BG2CNT @ BG2CNT:
    i downloaded echoes of the wisdom
  • BG2CNT @ BG2CNT:
    nintendo will sue me but i don't care
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm sure you're on Nintendos hit list
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    When you play it, don't burn the dinner or Link will go apeshit.
  • BG2CNT @ BG2CNT:
    @K3Nv3 i don't give a shiet
  • BG2CNT @ BG2CNT:
    nintendo ninjas can't with my fists
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not on v3 yet
    +2
  • BG2CNT @ BG2CNT:
    oh wait
  • BG2CNT @ BG2CNT:
    yeah i need to get more anti sleep drugs
  • BG2CNT @ BG2CNT:
    sorry
  • Michael-MSL @ Michael-MSL:
    good evening and morning
  • P @ placez:
    cant get my mig switch to work still getting cannot read files, after the light blinks
  • S @ shezagamer:
    heyyyyyyyyy
    S @ shezagamer: heyyyyyyyyy