Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Senegal
I don't think they are waiting for a gamecart with 9.0 update

TUt1oMB.png

The current question would be how long will they identify and fix some of the current bugs, and I have a feeling that us 2DS users contribute to a bulk of the bugs.

The mSD being unable to be read on the 2DS, is one thing, but when the red cart passes the diagnostic test and the exact same mSD can be used on a 3DS, then it should be a bug.

lolboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I may wait a little longer for gateway and if they dont release then i will get Sky3DS for my N3DS. I already own 3DS XL + gateway, so for my N3DS Sky3DS would be not such a bad idea. The gateway needs to be activated each time using internet and that is what I am not looking forward for with my N3DS.

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I may wait a little longer for gateway and if they dont release then i will get Sky3DS for my N3DS. I already own 3DS XL + gateway, so for my N3DS Sky3DS would be not such a bad idea. The gateway needs to be activated each time using internet and that is what I am not looking forward for with my N3DS.
Were you living in a cave over the past few weeks or what? It's been established that the N3DS is gonna use the QR exploit so no constant Internet connection will be required.

lolboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You could still use an Android/iOS app ("Go! Gateway" for example) to trigger the web exploit. That doesn't require the site to be online as it is hosted locally by your phone.

I did not know that someone made iOS app for it. Already got Android app, still more work compared to DS profile activation on 4.x

Kracken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have my N3DS coming from Japan so Ive been worried about the whole 8.1 issue, but GW has very specifically stated that they will support 8.1 and have a "solution" so at this point I will trust what they are saying and assume that even if I get a 8.1 console I wont be left behind. GW has always seemed to deliver what they say they will, just delayed most of the time.

Fatalanus

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
My 2 cents: GW should really move their asses, because there are a lot of new possibilities for others card, like Sky3DS.. They will loose their place on the scene, just because people will feel fooled with GW's lack of precisions.
And they will deserve it.

Reactions: Thomas12345

Kugz

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
I have had my card for 2 months, bought it as soon as I saw the Gateway preview video but if there is no release by Monday afternoon when I get paid I'm just going to buy a SKY3DS and put the gateway in storage.

I really cbf waiting now there is a region free option for SKY3DS users. At least that shit 'just works'.

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
My 2 cents: GW should really move their asses, because there are a lot of new possibilities for others card, like Sky3DS.. They will loose their place on the scene, just because people will feel fooled with GW's lack of precisions.
And they will deserve it.

How many times has that been said already?
What GW should or shouldn't do is none of your concern. And they probably know what impact their behavior has and I pretty much doubt that in the long run it affects their credibility and sales as much as you believe it to (out of your personal reasons, I assume).
But they also know what impact it would have to give in to the impatient and release something too soon. If you are are fine with unfinished products, buy yourself some Ubisoft games in the meantime, but please let the pros do their work, since this is real work that they are doing. You probably never heard of such a thing. :P

Swizard

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
How many times has that been said already?
What GW should or shouldn't do is none of your concern. And they probably know what impact their behavior has and I pretty much doubt that in the long run it affects their credibility and sales as much as you believe it to (out of your personal reasons, I assume).
But they also know what impact it would have to give in to the impatient and release something too soon. If you are are fine with unfinished products, buy yourself some Ubisoft games in the meantime, but please let the pros do their work, since this is real work that they are doing. You probably never heard of such a thing. :P

Kind of ironic as this is exactly what they already did with the last 2 updates. Seems you probably never read gateways posts.

Fatalanus

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I'm just watching the scene, not a part of it. :)
It"s pretty easy to understand that new customers will buy preferably another card, as they are updating often.. I mean if people take some infos before the buy, they will probably ask themselves: "Oh, maybe I'll not wait for months and months because I want to play as fast as possible"... It seems legit to me. :)
After, we will see what will happen in the future! Also I really believe that put a video 2 months before an update showing a N3DS working with GW and release the update... WITHOUT IT! :D ah ah ah honestly this is one of the most awesome joke I've seen in my whole life. this is THE Troll. The only one! :D ah ah ah ah! :D

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Kind of ironic as this is exactly what they already did with the last 2 updates. Seems you probably never read gateways posts.

Maybe you don't understand the meaning of these updates. They were never intended to be released, until some idio... less patient people started getting angry (whilst life offered them a lot more than waiting for something that takes its time, no matter what). Did anyone of those learn anything from that? Like for example "Don't make someone rush something, as it won't be satisfying in its current state"? Doesn't seem like that to me.

So, if you don't grab the chance to do something completely different until GW has finished everything, it's just your own fault.
Keep yourself busy with a Humble Bundle or do something that's actually productive. That would also make you feel better about this whole situation. If you prefer to be unsatisfied, well, then I assume that this is what makes your life enjoyable. Or you are just wasting your lifetime without even knowing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Crazy people actually spend $50 on that stuff
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Towelie runs my farm, he's awesome.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Polly is still around from what I've heard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @SylverReZ, is Pollys alt I knew it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I see him every once whi!e , incognito
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, I'm not him. Keep looking.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still don't know why he left unless someone really hurt his feelings
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know why people get so emotional online just get over it ffs
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He was the ass of gbatemp, everyone knocked on him, I honestly felt bad, even though I was guilty myself, but he egged it all on himself,
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    But he still here, but under dif name, he pm me sometimes still even.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's like they think we'll be in their bed pissing on it the next day
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I feel like gbatemp should make t-shirts or memorabilia to remember the lost ones. I bet the Polly shirts would sell out quick.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah that could actually bring lawsuits
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tempsuits
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    PollySuits
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your correct, Somebody would be guilty and there would be riots, then they storm the gbatemp capitol,
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Online or not there are still certain rights that judges would have no issue handing out a warrant over
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just look at Kim dotcom
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Honestly I'm scared to, from you, but ok, lemme turn on vpn, virtual machine, private browser first
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Remember that Alexa robot I gifted you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    And that laptop Webcam you never tapped up
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That robot is here somewhere, I hear it moving around at night, but I haven't seen it for months.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh that laptop I give to ancientboi, so you been watching him for months, and he's been watching you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh good more than enough material for the fbi
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn its 5 in morn, I gotta Go wake your mum and send her to work. Check ya later.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Damn its 5 in morn, I gotta Go wake your mum and send her to work. Check ya later.