Zombie thread, RAAAGH

D

Deleted-359355

I'm looking at my N3DS XL and my Gateway cart and I'm hearing them "Use us... Play with us..."
I'm going crazy better go play some PS4

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am not a "Gateway supporter" or "fanboy" or anything remotely close, and my post history will verify that. Even so, they are completely right, no one ever said the update is coming on X date. That is not what I took from their messages, I just took it as drumming up hype. If you read in to it and believe their statements are setting hard release dates, and then get mad when it doesn't come, that is not their fault that is 100% your fault. You call yourself a logical person, but any logical person wouldn't get mad about stuff like this or get their hopes up for no reason.

So if you start crying in 3 days that it didn't come yet and boo hoo and someone points out they never said it would come, that doesn't make them a fanboy. That makes you dumb.

shh.....

Reactions: Random Joe

boomie0123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Gateway Gods have been angered. Maxconsole is down. :)

Edit: backup, just slightly peeved.

Edit 2: all their dawn of the first day images are gone now. Interesting.

I don't get it, why would they take out the gateway images? That's the whole point to the update. They're no where to be found except for here.

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I don't get it, why would they take out the gateway images? That's the whole point to the update. They're no where to be found except for here.

They now try to hide it, because gary got yelled at by Team GW for making up this troll. Would be likely, since it would damage the credibility of GW and gary even more after over 72 hours of nothing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.