Zombie thread, RAAAGH

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
oh really? I did nothing on the pic.
This is the same way how GW using a video to mislead us 2.5 months ago.

Hmm, the video did make everyone jump no the N3DS band waggon, they should have given more news

They are atleast giving us N3ds support and emunand eventually, it better not take too long

sparrowreal

Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm, the video did make everyone jump no the N3DS band waggon, they should have given more news

They are atleast giving us N3ds support and emunand eventually, it better not take too long
Wow you have give up on the soon and now is eventually. Damn we are doomed if even you are starting to falter then judgment day is near :lol:

Reactions: Thomas12345

misterb98

Moral Gateway User. Wat.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sky3ds is very much the best peace of mind ive had on 3ds/n3ds. They wont admit to themselves that GW failed them.

I have a japanese new 3ds. There are others like me that want Jpn eshop access and US/EU games. Can sky do that for us? No. Gateway will come through, it might take a few months though. I can wait, I have a 3ds XL for my gateway.

You should take note that some people want region free, homebrew, DLC, and Eshopless updates. Sky3ds cannot do this, so it isn't the fix all.

That said, most people here just want to have their free games, and for that this is an excellent solution - provided their system is EU and their games are EU.

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
Wow you have give up on the soon and now is eventually. Damn we are doomed if even you are starting to falter then judgment day is near :lol:

Yeh, emunand will take a while but I will tell you what:

I still respect what Gateway has done for us even though they are slow as fuck and don't care enough about us, has to be said, props to Sky3ds also for being a retail cart and making Nintendo take their time, I honestly dunno if its 1
line of code if Sky is taking so long lol, Sky3ds i'm sure will be with us for atleast a while, just remember guys to never lose faith in the Gateway, they take their sweet ass time but when it comes down to the nitty gritty, they get the job done:

Remember! Wait for the Gate 2015! Cus when that gate comes up all the exploits will start coming out! :yaysp:

- Miles54321 2015 (Member of Gateway in disguise) B-)

Reactions: sparrowreal

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a japanese new 3ds. There are others like me that want Jpn eshop access and US/EU games. Can sky do that for us? No. Gateway will come through, it might take a few months though. I can wait, I have a 3ds XL for my gateway.

You should take note that some people want region free, homebrew, DLC, and Eshopless updates. Sky3ds cannot do this, so it isn't the fix all.

That said, most people here just want to have their free games, and for that this is an excellent solution - provided their system is EU and their games are EU.

Ive said it before. My condolences to you for getting a JPN system because of GW failed promises. I seriously feel your pain. But its not coming any time soon. This reality is staring at you right in the face. November is when they showed it working on n3ds... and February is here with nothing but shit people in your shoes(or people who didnt keep their 3dsxl but sold it to get a cheaper japanese one)

I know that GW isnt for "piracy". I really dont see the problem with it.

My situation is I have a AUS/EUR n3ds, and since the games are mostly the same as the USA games... I am enjoying playing those games on my SKY3DS.

sparrowreal

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeh, emunand will take a while but I will tell you what:

I still respect what Gateway has done for us even though they are slow as fuck and don't care enough about us, has to be said, props to Sky3ds also for being a retail cart and making Nintendo take their time, I honestly dunno if its 1
line of code if Sky is taking so long lol, Sky3ds i'm sure will be with us for atleast a while, just remember guys to never lose faith in the Gateway, they take their sweet ass time but when it comes down to the nitty gritty, they get the job done:

Remember! Wait for the Gate 2015! Cus when that gate comes up all the exploits will start coming out! :yaysp:

- Miles54321 2015 (Member of Gateway in disguise) B-)
I still have faith in them for eshop titles, but man you are awesome, you only doubted for a second with the eventually and now you are again hoping full force for an around the corner release in 2015 :grog: I cant bring myself to be as positive as you are lol they have destroyed my positive thinking

misterb98

Moral Gateway User. Wat.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive said it before. My condolences to you for getting a JPN system because of GW failed promises. I seriously feel your pain. But its not coming any time soon. This reality is staring at you right in the face. November is when they showed it working on n3ds... and February is here with nothing but shit people in your shoes(or people who didnt keep their 3dsxl but sold it to get a cheaper japanese one)

I know that GW isnt for "piracy". I really dont see the problem with it.

My situation is I have a AUS/EUR n3ds, and since the games are mostly the same as the USA games... I am enjoying playing those games on my SKY3DS.

I said explicitly that GW is FOR piracy. Of course it is! I would be lying to say it isn't! I don't use it for that because I have morals, but I will happily use the region free, lack of cartridge loss, and homebrew it gives. I also just liking having all my systems hacked ^^ In your case the SKY is the optimal solution. You don't have to wait for updates or patches, and it works on the latest firmware. In the perfect world, it will never be patched, which is quite possible. I would consider getting one for my sister, but I don't want to spend the $80. (Is there somewhere cheaper?)

Yes, I am annoyed with the wait. Yes, I wish I could play something other than Bravely Default on my JPN system. Yes, I wish I could play MM3d with the New 3ds on release.

I am willing to wait. I have games, I have a 3ds XL. I just thought you should know that Sky won't fix everything. It won't do anything for me at all. :P

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I said explicitly that GW is FOR piracy. Of course it is! I would be lying to say it isn't! I don't use it for that because I have morals, but I will happily use the region free, lack of cartridge loss, and homebrew it gives. I also just liking having all my systems hacked ^^ In your case the SKY is the optimal solution. You don't have to wait for updates or patches, and it works on the latest firmware. In the perfect world, it will never be patched, which is quite possible. I would consider getting one for my sister, but I don't want to spend the $80. (Is there somewhere cheaper?)

Yes, I am annoyed with the wait. Yes, I wish I could play something other than Bravely Default on my JPN system. Yes, I wish I could play MM3d with the New 3ds on release.

I am willing to wait. I have games, I have a 3ds XL. I just thought you should know that Sky won't fix everything. It won't do anything for me at all. :P

All im saying is right now, the optimal solution for everyone on n3ds is SKY3DS and i am happy for that.

I also have a Gateway for a 3dsxl(I came late into the game and didnt until recently had access to an exploitable 3ds, and I was also scared to hack my system).

I would LOVE CIA on my n3ds... I really would. Looking back now, I laugh at how easy Gateway is and I thought it was complicated to make CIA and install it.

I dont hate Gateway, just the way they are handling n3ds support

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country

That's another thing, when it came to older countries EU used to get hardly any sort of library the size of the US and NA market during the NES and SNES days mainly cus SEGA has Europe in its grasp but
to be fair the 3DS EU library is almost as big as the NA one and all the major titles at the moment are in all regions albeit some titles only in some regions;

Best Games only in Japan: Anime related games, Puyo puyo, Dragon quest monsters
Best Games only in America: Wipeout, Cave Story
Best Games only in PAL Regions: Inazuma 11

So at the moment EU Library is getting treated not too bad despite have less games, those are the only major ones Sky users are missing atm so it's good to know that US exclusive games and EU exclusives aren't that great and that everything is being released everywhere

Thomas12345

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
All im saying is right now, the optimal solution for everyone on n3ds is SKY3DS and i am happy for that.

I also have a Gateway for a 3dsxl(I came late into the game and didnt until recently had access to an exploitable 3ds, and I was also scared to hack my system).

I would LOVE CIA on my n3ds... I really would. Looking back now, I laugh at how easy Gateway is and I thought it was complicated to make CIA and install it.

I dont hate Gateway, just the way they are handling n3ds support

And GW still hasn't told us anything about when/if they will release n3ds support. I get that they can't do emunand 9.5, that's fine. But the question from 1st post in this thread still remains... when is GW gonna release n3ds support (with whatever features GW can include)? Who knows, maybe februrary, maybe summer, maybe even in 2016.

Reactions: Ralph1611

codychaosx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We could all go bitch to gary on maxconsole and demand some sort of response? not that it would really do anything...but lol im getting so desperate im willing to get gang raped for the n3ds exploit. as long as its Caucasian fellas with small wee wees.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/uc3tthE-mJ8?si=TPR_EM9yWrpcHHy7