Zelda Twilight Princess Problem With Command

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Noctosphere, May 19, 2016.

1. Noctosphere
    OP

Noctosphere Moon furries | Official follower of Skiddon't-ism

Dec 30, 2013
    Canada
    Between three furries women
    I just noticed another problem with Twilight Princess HD loaded with Loadiine
    I noticed it for the first time when I had to teleport that bridge.

When I was on the map, I didn't selected the portal with the tactil screen but with the joystick, to move the cursor on a portal. Well, when I move the cursor in some direction, it move very slowly, while in some other direction, it move very fastly.
    I wonder if the game is made like that or if it's a bug from loadiine or whatever it could be.
    Thanks for the help

2. Noctosphere
    OP

Dec 30, 2013
    Canada
    Another problem I got, just forgot to mention, when I'm a wolf, I press B once to perform an attack, but I press it very shortly, but Link is grunting like when he want to perform that shadow strike with midna (can't recall the exact name of that circle of shadow around Wolf Link). So yeah, Link grunts for like half a second and then perform the standard attacks.
    Anyone else has that problem when you are Wolf Link? I didn't noticed anything like that when being Human Link

3. Irastris

Irastris Just another fag with a suggestive avatar

May 3, 2015
    United States
    I highly doubt it's possible for Loadiine to cause something like that.

Are you sure your controller isn't busted at all?

4. Noctosphere
    OP

Dec 30, 2013
    Canada
    Another bug, and this one VERY WEIRD
    My Wii U gamepad is plugged in, and when I go in the menu opened with the down arrow, my wii u game pad begins to "flash" very fast, switching between bright and darkish very fast, like if the cable was broken
    When I exit that menu, the brightness is very stable. When I go in the Item menu, normal brightness. Only in the collection/save menu. Anyone else has this problem?

5. forcefield

forcefield Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 6, 2015
    France
    sysnand
    This is very weird, did it happen only once or everytime you would enter this menu ? Even after rebooting the game ?

6. Noctosphere
    OP

Dec 30, 2013
    Canada
    Everytime, but haven'T tried to reboot the game, I'll try after that spirit stops talking

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

urg... can'T try it right now, I can't turn back into wolf to teleport and it only happened when I had to choose a portal

7. kudofan

kudofan GBAtemp Regular

Dec 13, 2013
    United States
    You should probably call an exorcist.

Xen0 likes this.
  8. TiMeBoMb4u2

TiMeBoMb4u2 GBAtemp Maniac

Oct 25, 2008
    United States
    Have you tried a different cable? This sounds similar to a common power issue with laptops. If the device isn't properly plugged in, or receiving a constant supply of power, the device's backlight adjusts automatically to conserve power.

Cancel that. I just re-read your post. I'm still betting on a bad dump or dump transfer.

:!:

Last edited by TiMeBoMb4u2, May 19, 2016
    rasputin likes this.
  9. Kafluke

Kafluke GBAtemp Psycho!

May 6, 2006
    United States
    Yeah, I'm thinking you have a bad rip of the game. Re rip your disc using DDD and try again. I have never had any of those issues with my copy on loadiine.