Gaming Zelda TP PAL on NTSC Wii

  • Thread starter Thread starter banchan
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,925
  • Replies Replies 4

banchan

Well-Known Member
Newcomer
Joined
Nov 16, 2006
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
Website
Visit site
XP
147
Country
Hi,

Here is my problem.
My Wii is a Japanese NTSC Wii (3.2J & no modchip) and I bought PAL Zelda Twilight Princess just to play the game in French.
I dumped the game with USB loader 1.1, no problem during copy.
The problem is when I want to launch the game, I choose French and Force NTSC, game boots but a green screen appears and that's all ! (freeze)
If I choose default video mode from the game, it runs in PAL (my screen does not support PAL) then It's unplayable
wacko.gif


I dumped one more time with Usb loader 1.5 but same problem.

I tried to modify main.dol with WiiScrubber or with RegionFrii but It doesn't change anything.
I don't know what it the next step.
Do you have an idea ?
 
Maybe change your wii's region to american NTSC(3.2U)? I don't know if this will work though :s
 

Site & Scene News