Hacking Zelda The Wind Waker on softmod Wii

Indifferenza

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yeah, I know it's not the first post about it, but I'll use this as a big thank to Wiigator.
First of all, Like I already said, big thank to him for allow me to play my favourite game of all time.
Second: I have installed the latest version of his GC backup launcher, I patched the mios via the mios patcher and wifi, and now I'm here about to run The Wind Waker.
I ask you an advice: Should I run the game by pressing b (patched mios) or else?
And again: I read the compatibility list and found that TWW suffers a problem loading the dungeons maps. Is there a way to resolve this?
Sorry but I found the description in the list a little confusing, I'm not a dragon in english language.
Thanks in advance for all who wants to help this guy.
See ya.

Golfman560

TheRapist.com
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
When loading press A. The B option is only really used for games that have multiple discs (Like Resident Evil).

To fix the issues with dungeon maps, its pretty much impossible right now unless Wiigator fixes it specifically (Which probably won't happen soon) Just try not to use the dungeon maps.

Indifferenza

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thanks Golfman.
smile.gif

So I won't use the dungeon map...K.
I guess the issue is just when I want to open it, in the pause menu the map is ok right?
BTW, I'm gonna try it this evening so I can understand better.
Thanks again.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I see posted on the GC launcher Xi that the problem was not solved yet, and for launching I always use Y wich is NTSC, I have never used B..!!
tongue.gif

caporale214

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Id recomend windwaker if your a zelda fan. The only thing i can really complain about is how short the game is.(sorry i have a bad habit of defending this game)

imapterodactyl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
caporale214 said:
Id recomend windwaker if your a zelda fan. The only thing i can really complain about is how short the game is.(sorry i have a bad habit of defending this game)

Wind Waker is great, except for the disproportionately large amount time you're forced to spend sailing around the sea in the last 3rd or so of the game, which gets very monotonous. Other than that though, it's excellent.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo