OP
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country

just some nice ones

A Link to the Future

The Legend of Zelda™: Skyward Sword marks a turning point for The Legend of Zelda franchise. The introduction of full motion control enabled by the Wii MotionPlus™ accessory synchronizes player movements with Link’s actions while offering the most intuitive play control of any game in The Legend of Zelda franchise to date.

Thanks to the required Wii MotionPlus accessory, every movement of Link’s sword matches the player’s motion with exact precision. If players motion left to right, Link™ swings from left to right. The precision play control is applied to enemies as well, as players must contemplate strategy when battling opponents that actively try to defend against attacks.

Wii MotionPlus puts an arsenal of items at the player’s disposal. It offers a multitude of actions with just simple, intuitive motions. Players will try their hand at firing a bow, tossing bombs and using a whip to battle enemies and solve puzzles.

The game will also introduce a distinct new graphical style perfectly suited to the franchise’s fantastical universe, like a painting come to life.
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword will offer a multitude of new game-play mechanics, giving it a refreshingly different feel from all of the past titles in the series.

plus FF14 boxart

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
Tonitonichopchop said:
A little story info would be nice...

Well, not much is known at this point.

Neat pics. That art style sort of makes terrible use of the Wii's strong and weak points, though. Super jaggy...

bwillb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
definitely looking forward to that one. The graphical style is like the best parts of N64 games, wind waker, and twilight princess... all mushed together into one awesome fruit punch of success.

bwillb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has there been any official word on whether or not the game will come packed with a motionplus? I've heard both ways on that one.

Revolution [9]

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks AWESOME. Makes me want to go out and buy Wii Motion Plus just for this game. When I first saw the last screenshot, I was like "WTF, is that piranha plant?". Lmao.

bwillb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Revolution [9 said:
]
Looks AWESOME. Makes me want to go out and buy Wii Motion Plus just for this game. When I first saw the last screenshot, I was like "WTF, is that piranha plant?". Lmao.
lol... never played ocarina of time? first monster you fight
tongue.gif

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
oh well, i guess no one but me is thinking why in the world OP shoved FF14 boxart in there.

plus, the graphics in this game is crap.
SAVE THE CARTOONISH GRAPHICS FOR TOON LINK NINTENDO.

Fakie!

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
You know, when I watched the trailer of this game I didn't feel a thing. Wind Waker and Twilight Princess trailers had EPIC written all over them. This one was just... meh. The game is looking nice though, I wouldn't mind a better level of detail, the backgrounds look very bland. I don't know, I don't like the direction Zelda games are taking lately, I just hope I have to eat my words afterwards.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.