^(Software | Hardware) Exploit? Development.$
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
vqo1uc.jpg

rofl2.gif

Here's the full picture! (Taken by me, BTW).

http://i23.tinypic.com/6edvlu.jpg

Relys

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fuck. Why do the things I do always come out wrong?!
frown.gif

Ok, fixed it!

Relys

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thats what ur mom said LOL

naw but seriously, nice find.
I need to sit down and play the game...

nyanya.gif

Ya, it's really great! I did come across a big glitch that crashes the whole game thou! I lost about 2 hours!

After you're done with the wind isle, instead of going to the banana isle, I went to one of the places I marked X on the map, and I guess I wasn't suspost to yet, because the game locked up (It wasn't my flashcarts fault, the game was still running, it just mega glitched and I couldn't move)
cry.gif

Dingler

Trophies
XP
Country

nyanya.gif

Ya, it's really great! I did come across a big glitch that crashes the whole game thou! I lost about 2 hours!

After you're done with the wind isle, instead of going to the banana isle, I went to one of the places I marked X on the map, and I guess I wasn't suspost to yet, because the game locked up (It wasn't my flashcarts fault, the game was still running, it just mega glitched and I couldn't move)
cry.gif
Experienced the exact same thing. My game got stuch as Lindenbeck yelled out about discovering a new island south of Bannan island. It got stuck during the cutscene where Lindenbeck zooms in on the newly discovered island with his telescope. Pretty major glitch if you ask me - haden't saved my game at all, so all over again (Y)

Relys

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

nyanya.gif

cry.gif
Experienced the exact same thing. My game got stuch as Lindenbeck yelled out about discovering a new island south of Bannan island. It got stuck during the cutscene where Lindenbeck zooms in on the newly discovered island with his telescope. Pretty major glitch if you ask me - haden't saved my game at all, so all over again (Y)

Luckily I saved after getting the shovel!
hate2.gif

Yeah, this is a major glitch. This makes three of us. (A guy on gamefaqs asked about it).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1