Gagarin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Guys, I need help.
I have all three metals, I'm making the sword now (wchich is not ready) and I can't win in the fight with Jolene. I was playing for 45 minutes and I just can't defeat her!
What's going on?
I tried to pump up the spirits at Spirits Island (I have only 10 of each) but it's still the same thing.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zeppo

change my avatar!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Have you battled her before?
You just stay away from her, and when she yells and pulls back, run to the side. when she jumps forward you have to run behind her and hit her back.
I noticed that this didn't work for me when I had action replay codes turned on, so you might want to turn off any codes before the battle.

rayden

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi there!

I have a save game request, since I have sold my SC Lite before finishing Zelda and I don't want to play through it all over again.

Can anyone send me his CYCLO DS save game? Preferably at the end of the game, when entering the 4th sea chart - however, anything else is fine, too!

--> rayden777(at)web.de

Shinigami_Josh

Trophies
XP
Country
i was wondering if any one could help me, i was playing ph on my new M3 Real, i workd all well and fine, untill i got the first sea chart, the screen flashed with the next bit (a picture of a sea divided into four bits, then went black and nothing happened (the music was still playing) i didnt have any cheats turned on at the time

thanks

lil-devil

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
lol i just notice theres a thread like this, this might be handy =)
okie so i beat the game and everything, but missing 2 hearts i think *assumeing 16 is max*
in the first island, top right of it theres this little island there, how do you people get there? i'v been trying to get there for a long time and no luck D=
and still on the first island
the side with the harbor, at the bottem left of it theres a little path which takes you to a chest, how do you people get there?

thanks in advance guys =)

ngiahz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
in the first island, top right of it theres this little island there, how do you people get there? i'v been trying to get there for a long time and no luck D=
you have to first go to the cave near the temple that you probably blew up when you first had bombs, in there is an eye that you need to shoot with an arrow to access a bridge that will bring back out of the cave. outside is another eye, shoot it and a statue should appear. there is a tablet, read it and it tells you to where to point the statue (upper left). blow up the cliffside where the light is pointing and this cave will lead you to the island

QUOTEand still on the first island
the side with the harbor, at the bottem left of it theres a little path which takes you to a chest, how do you people get there?

grab a chicken and jump over. nice and simple, took me a while to figure that one out too...

nin10do

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
help!!!

i just started playing zelda phantom hourglass. when i get the first map in that castle on the first island the game hangs
ohmy.gif

is there a patch i can download for this ? is there a revised version of the game i can download?

what i have: nds lite, m3 real, 2gig micro sd card.

gandypandy

Trophies
XP
Country
nin10do: I had the same problem. Apparently the soft reset function doesn't
work properly with all the games on the m3 real card.

I turned off the reset function and that solved the problem for me.

Good luck.

/Gandy

Shinigami_Josh

Trophies
XP
Country
i had the same problem, the arm 7 fixed made it work... then the next seachart did the same thing, so i went back to a non arm 7 ficed rom and its worked fin ever since.

mines worked with soft reset on (yes it is an m3 real) but i dont use is (the bloody L button stoped working so i have to send it to nintendo for fixing,... once i have something else to distract me )

Rizsparky

Saiyan Prince
Trophies
XP
Country
On the uncharted island after you hit the satues in order, the cave that apperars has a treasure chest inside it, and theres two poles that you can jump on, what are you supposed to do and yes ive met the golden frog chief? I really puzzled as to what them poles are please shed some light

Hillsy_

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
QUOTE said:
On the uncharted island after you hit the satues in order, the cave that apperars has a treasure chest inside it, and theres two poles that you can jump on, what are you supposed to do and yes ive met the golden frog chief? I really puzzled as to what them poles are please shed some light

You need an item which you haven't got yet. The grappling hook.

gigagamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i have this game and i turned on my cheats for all weapons at the start of the game. when i get to the fire temple and find the boomerang (to turn on switches which are on other platforms) i cant use it and there is a forever cross sign in the boomerang slot on the upper right meaning it cant be used. how to fix this?

gigagamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
im now in zauz island and there is a spot there where you have to dig. you have to find stone tiles in the east and west part of the island. connect the ones in the east and same for the west. i then sez that you should find the part where the extensions of the lines meet then dig. i dont get that part.. help please.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/Cj8n4MfhjUc?si=detAUm1a27hi4uTP