Gaming Zelda: PH - Anyone else not immersed?

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
i played ALOT in first and second day (yes, ALOT) but then i felt it got too hard and confusing, i didnt touch (even open it) in like 3~4 days!

plus that i got it by dial up!

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
i played ALOT in first and second day (yes, ALOT) but then i felt it got too hard and confusing, i didnt touch (even open it) in like 3~4 days!

plus that i got it by dial up!

flai

Androgynous Apparently :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I was immersed in it but then I got pissed off with it, I was three-quarters of the way through it and then I just got really bored, repetitive.

Rallhan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You realy should finish wind waker its definatley my favourite game (not counting first zelda game) and its realy awesome in the late parts

Rallhan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think this is a truly excellent Zelda game. I hated wind waker, and never played past the first hour or so, on theother hand I loved Twilight Princess and I love this game.

Good graphical styling, good puzzles, interesting levels.
I don't like the repeating dungeon though, that's my only gripe.

you realy should pick it upp its awesome once you done your sneaking part in the beginning

Knab

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i got kinda bored with it early on, the world feels rather empty to me and doesnt pull me in like older zelda games

MajinGohan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Just finished it. Man, at first I wondered why everyone was praising the final battle, until I got to the real one. Amazing, and compared to the rest of the game, quite challenging.

I agree that the story is sort of lame, but it´s enough to foster the gameplay.

nintendofreak

Around. Shoot me a PM.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i Found PH to be too Straight forward. I remember in OOT, you had to go yourself and find out HOW to do things. PH is more of "go here to continue". I like the mystery in the game, and having to explore things.

I did however find the new controls to be very well made. I like the Graphics especially in the last battle where it turns all 3D
biggrin.gif

ozzyzak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i Found PH to be too Straight forward. I remember in OOT, you had to go yourself and find out HOW to do things. PH is more of "go here to continue". I like the mystery in the game, and having to explore things.

I did however find the new controls to be very well made. I like the Graphics especially in the last battle where it turns all 3D
biggrin.gif

I agree with this for the most part, but was someone else said, it seems the difficulty was toned down because of the controls.

I mean sure, they seem really good but can you imagine if the difficulty was stepped up? I think a lot more of us would be very frustrated. They seem to work because it IS easy. Think about how many enemies were in LTTP, we'd be going freaking insane trying to do that with the same controls.

And you definitley hit the nail on the head with the 'go here to continue' thing. I rarely got stuck anywhere in this game and there was no sense of accomplishment after a boss battle. The only time I ever died in this game was when i was trying to get a hold of the ship controls and when i thought i could finish a battle without a potion. Just way too easy.

Jei

Translator and romhacker wannabe
Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
for some reason I don't feel compelled to actually play the game.
Same here.

I'm actually finished with it (not considering the spirit gems and ship parts), but I don't feel like doing the Ocean King dungeon YET AGAIN
cry.gif

That's it. The thing that killed the game for me. That damned dungeon you can't skip and you need to redo every friggin time.
Yeah, I know there's teleporters, I just don't feel like playing it a lot of times to get better results (since I'm guessing I'm going to need every amount of time left to fight the boss).

KarmaUK

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
for some reason I don't feel compelled to actually play the game.
Same here.

I'm actually finished with it (not considering the spirit gems and ship parts), but I don't feel like doing the Ocean King dungeon YET AGAIN
cry.gif

That's it. The thing that killed the game for me. That damned dungeon you can't skip and you need to redo every friggin time.
Yeah, I know there's teleporters, I just don't feel like playing it a lot of times to get better results (since I'm guessing I'm going to need every amount of time left to fight the boss).
Actually I agree with you, I dreaded having to go back in everytime and that's when I closed the lid on it for a few days! Heh, nice pun.
biggrin.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got as far as getting the 3rd butterfly/fairy thingy and I'm supposed to find the mermaid and finally chase down the ghost ship. I just got bored with it...maybe I'll get back to it at some point, maybe not. I'm not real thrilled with the forced touchscreen controls either.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-