?
  1. I do ALL side quests & get ALL pieces of heart and Gold Skulltulas

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I do SOME side questing and heart piece/gold token collecting in between dungeons but I don't get qu

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I do VERY LITTLE side questing and only get heart pieces/gold tokens if they're convenient for me to

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I plan to go back and complete side quests, and collect heart pieces/gold tokens later on in the gam

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 0 voter(s)
  1. ninditsu

ninditsu GBAtemp Regular

United States
    wow, some of you guys are scary fast, i'm at the point where you first steal epona from the ranch and head to the forest temple

2. Blaze163

Blaze163 The White Phoenix's purifying flame.

I'm up to the Shadow Temple on my first playthrough (of the 3D version, not the entire game, I've been finishing this thing pretty much every six months for over a decade) but I've not had time to progress further due to having extra hours at work, having to walk Nanaki (my wolf) and of course the immense time drain caused by having a new girlfriend.

I should really stop using the term 'girlfriend', it sounds like a 15 year old's term. What's a more adult way of putting it, since I turn 24 soon?

3. Tom Bombadildo

Tom Bombadildo Dick, With Balls
    Reviewer

United States

Your bitch? [​IMG] Kidding man...

I found about 40 or so Skulltulas and like..4 heart pieces. Not the most complete play through, but I got all the gear including the Biggorons sword and the Golden Scale.

4. leeday100196

leeday100196 GBAtemp's Official Infernape™

Not even started, bloody Australia hasn't got it yet, THIS THREAD IS MAKING ME RAGE SO BAD.

Not that it's any of YOUR faults...

5. Scott-105

Scott-105 Bow to me. Please?

Canada
    I'm not pacing myself at all. I just keep playing. I've gotten a bunch of extra stuff (Masks, goron sword, hearts, etc.). I'd say I'm pretty far in the game. I'm on the last temple.

6. leeday100196

leeday100196 GBAtemp's Official Infernape™

Your partner?

7. johnny1233465487

johnny1233465487 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Duh misses. Well i'm up to the fire temple, with about 2 extra hearts - 17 gold skull thingoes. LOL
    and umm got the biggoron sword - gotz it early [​IMG]

8. camus24

camus24 Member
    Newcomer

Colombia
    with every game I play I had a rule...I only think or get satisfied if I get at least the 85% of the total game (this includes sidequest, treasure, everything) if I can't reach that rate...I just say I play the game but I don't pass it...i had no satisfaction of end a game without take everything I can....

9. Slyakin

Slyakin See ya suckers

United States
    I've only finished the Forest Temple (After becoming an adult) because I have to get everything. I've been focusing on all the Heart Pieces, and I'm aiming for 50 Gold Skulltulas (I don't care for 100. Huge Rupee? Psh). I have an OCD about that collecting stuff. [​IMG]

10. hunter291

hunter291 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Gambia, The
    Getting the 100 skulltula was a huge waste of my time xD You only get infinite rupees, but my wallet is always full. I never bought anything [​IMG]

11. Hydreigon

Hydreigon Isn't that DELICIOUS!?

I'm only at Zora's Domain, but I have 20 Gold Skulltulas so far.

12. Civori

Civori GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I just beat the spirit temple. Sad to say I've never made it farther than the shadow temple on N64. So exciting ;D

13. VLinh

VLinh GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    Am I the only one having trouble for fishing in this game? I've had numerous attempts with 18 pounded fish but for some reason, I cant seem to get them even near me. Im constantly pressing analog down and A, and then directing the line back and forth to counter the fish's movements but for some reason this only makes the fish go even FARTHER rather than closer to me.

Any tips?

Thanks

14. Slyakin

Slyakin See ya suckers

United States
    Sometimes, the fish will flop and jump into the air. When that happens, let go of the A button, and let the line slack, and then hold A again when it lands. You should get a big boost and the fish should fly towards you.

15. Seaking

Seaking GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    im at shadow temple, for some reason the kid at the graveyard wont take the damn mask i try giving him :|

16. Sheimi

Sheimi A cute Vixen!

United States
    I'm at the Water Temple. I hate the Water Temple

17. bladepwnedyou

bladepwnedyou GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Ive been stuck at my sisters house for the past couple days and to compensate with nothing to do I completed the whole regular game with most all the side quests completed minus the fishing scale because i can't find the damn sinking lure as an adult.
    I pounded through it just because I've beaten the whole game so many times and I just wanted to unlock master quest for more of a challenge.

18. BrightNeko

BrightNeko Popcorn ball

United States
    a quarter through the forest temple, 10 skull thingies, epona, all songs minus the temple ones.

19. asdf

asdf GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I'm at Ganon's Castle, I have every upgrade, every heart piece, and 75 Skulltula tokens. I also finished the mask and Biggoron's sword quests. I'm waiting until I get all the Skulltulas killed before taking on Ganon. Damn collector's OCD.

20. Seaking

Seaking GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    how do i give the damn mask to the kid at the graveyard [​IMG]? i have the skull mask and all he says is it looks like Dampe...

Edit: oh, wait...nvm

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Zelda, along,