Gaming Zelda OoT, how far along are you?

How are you playing the game?

• I do ALL side quests & get ALL pieces of heart and Gold Skulltulas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I do SOME side questing and heart piece/gold token collecting in between dungeons but I don't get qu

• I do VERY LITTLE side questing and only get heart pieces/gold tokens if they're convenient for me to

• I plan to go back and complete side quests, and collect heart pieces/gold tokens later on in the gam

• Total voters

ninditsu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow, some of you guys are scary fast, i'm at the point where you first steal epona from the ranch and head to the forest temple

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm up to the Shadow Temple on my first playthrough (of the 3D version, not the entire game, I've been finishing this thing pretty much every six months for over a decade) but I've not had time to progress further due to having extra hours at work, having to walk Nanaki (my wolf) and of course the immense time drain caused by having a new girlfriend.

I should really stop using the term 'girlfriend', it sounds like a 15 year old's term. What's a more adult way of putting it, since I turn 24 soon?

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Blaze163 said:
I should really stop using the term 'girlfriend', it sounds like a 15 year old's term. What's a more adult way of putting it, since I turn 24 soon?

Your bitch?
rofl.gif
Kidding man...

I found about 40 or so Skulltulas and like..4 heart pieces. Not the most complete play through, but I got all the gear including the Biggorons sword and the Golden Scale.

johnny1233465487

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blaze163 said:
I'm up to the Shadow Temple on my first playthrough (of the 3D version, not the entire game, I've been finishing this thing pretty much every six months for over a decade) but I've not had time to progress further due to having extra hours at work, having to walk Nanaki (my wolf) and of course the immense time drain caused by having a new girlfriend.

Duh misses. Well i'm up to the fire temple, with about 2 extra hearts - 17 gold skull thingoes. LOL
and umm got the biggoron sword - gotz it early
wink.gif

camus24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
with every game I play I had a rule...I only think or get satisfied if I get at least the 85% of the total game (this includes sidequest, treasure, everything) if I can't reach that rate...I just say I play the game but I don't pass it...i had no satisfaction of end a game without take everything I can....

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've only finished the Forest Temple (After becoming an adult) because I have to get everything. I've been focusing on all the Heart Pieces, and I'm aiming for 50 Gold Skulltulas (I don't care for 100. Huge Rupee? Psh). I have an OCD about that collecting stuff.
frown.gif

hunter291

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Getting the 100 skulltula was a huge waste of my time xD You only get infinite rupees, but my wallet is always full. I never bought anything
ohmy.gif

Civori

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just beat the spirit temple. Sad to say I've never made it farther than the shadow temple on N64. So exciting ;D

VLinh

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Am I the only one having trouble for fishing in this game? I've had numerous attempts with 18 pounded fish but for some reason, I cant seem to get them even near me. Im constantly pressing analog down and A, and then directing the line back and forth to counter the fish's movements but for some reason this only makes the fish go even FARTHER rather than closer to me.

Any tips?

Thanks

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Twoacross said:
Am I the only one having trouble for fishing in this game? I've had numerous attempts with 18 pounded fish but for some reason, I cant seem to get them even near me. Im constantly pressing analog down and A, and then directing the line back and forth to counter the fish's movements but for some reason this only makes the fish go even FARTHER rather than closer to me.

Any tips?

Thanks
Sometimes, the fish will flop and jump into the air. When that happens, let go of the A button, and let the line slack, and then hold A again when it lands. You should get a big boost and the fish should fly towards you.

bladepwnedyou

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Ive been stuck at my sisters house for the past couple days and to compensate with nothing to do I completed the whole regular game with most all the side quests completed minus the fishing scale because i can't find the damn sinking lure as an adult.
I pounded through it just because I've beaten the whole game so many times and I just wanted to unlock master quest for more of a challenge.

asdf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm at Ganon's Castle, I have every upgrade, every heart piece, and 75 Skulltula tokens. I also finished the mask and Biggoron's sword quests. I'm waiting until I get all the Skulltulas killed before taking on Ganon. Damn collector's OCD.

Seaking

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do i give the damn mask to the kid at the graveyard
frown.gif
? i have the skull mask and all he says is it looks like Dampe...

Edit: oh, wait...nvm

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?