ROM Hack Zelda OoT Cheats Plugin

FunThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
is this plugin with the CTRPF Beta 0.2 only for use with OOT or can i use this plugin for other games to search for cheats ?

if it is possible to use for other games do i have to put it in the /plugin/0004000000xxxxxx folder with xxxxxx for the other game or /plugin/home ?

busmanl30

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is this plugin with the CTRPF Beta 0.2 only for use with OOT or can i use this plugin for other games to search for cheats ?

if it is possible to use for other games do i have to put it in the /plugin/0004000000xxxxxx folder with xxxxxx for the other game or /plugin/home ?
@FunThomas Don't use plugin/home because it will just crash and yes u could use this other games to make codes

Last edited by busmanl30,

busmanl30

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so if i want to use it for Pikmin EU (since the speedfly does not seem to work on EU) i have to put it in /plugin/00040000001AF800 ?
Yes that is correct @FunThomas also I forgot to mention if the plugin doesn't work you can use 0.1 beta I've experienced this problem with Mario Kart 7 Rev 0

Last edited by busmanl30,
Reactions: FunThomas

zeno-sama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im sorry im confused where do you download the CTRPF beta i have only seen the oot3d CTRPF but not the actual beta.

zeno-sama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont get how to put it on the sdcard i try to do it the same way as any other ntr cheat but i dont get the cheat menu that you guys get

MrHaqs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@Nanquitas
I have a few questions.

Does this work with any game? If so, how do I install this? Do I install it like any other plugin?

Would it keep the theme of OOT3D if used in other games?

How does this work (if it does) with other games?

Last edited by MrHaqs,

mwahaha

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
@Nanquitas
I have a few questions.

Does this work with any game? If so, how do I install this? Do I install it like any other plugin?

Would it keep the theme of OOT3D if used in other games?

How does this work (if it does) with other games?

Not trying to be mean but you can literary answer this question yourself if you just scroll a few pages of this thread. I'm sure Nanquitas felt really tired if he need to answer every questions that mainly asking the same thing everytime.

Sorry to be offtopic. Overall I really hyped about this project. I don't play Zelda game and I haven't need to make any new cheat except the one from Gateshark2NTR plugin, so I'm not too hurry about CTRPF blank plugin released. Just took your time and released it when you're already feel confident about it ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Nighty night