ROM Hack Zelda OoT Cheats Plugin

MrHaqs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
When using the search function on o3ds a second time the system crashes and you have to reboot is it a known bug?

NotHere

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No problem, it's just a bug, it'll be fixed. I'll pm you.
Hey, if you see this, can you please explain and or link me to a video maybe ;) on how to setup the SD card to be able to search values in whatever game I want like Pokémon X, or super mario VC SNES?

This is what I did and I failed.

I just place whatever game I want to cheat/search values, inside the plugins folder with their game ID? I think these are game IDs, like: 0004000000033600?

So to hack I just put file inside the directory like: SD:/plugin/0004000000033600/Guide/CTRPF_ZeldaOOT_V3.plg

I did the above and failed miserably. I reas the guide but I didn’t understand the structure part unfortunately. Thanks.

busmanl30

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, if you see this, can you please explain and or link me to a video maybe ;) on how to setup the SD card to be able to search values in whatever game I want like Pokémon X, or super mario VC SNES?

I just place whatever game I want to cheat/search values, inside the plugins folder with their game ID? I think these are game IDs, like: 0004000000033600?

So to hack I just put file inside the directory like: SD:/plugin/0004000000033600/Guide/CTRPF_ZeldaOOT_V3.plg

I did the above and failed miserably. I reas the guide but I didn’t understand the structure part unfortunately. Thanks.
Yes
If u want a different game put it in another title id

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It's /plugin/title id/CTRPF.plg

Yes

Cuz it's plugin not plugins

Reactions: NotHere

NotHere

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes

Cuz it's plugin not plugins
Thanks so much for you amazing post. So basically I just put the CTRPF in the directory of the game ID I want to search cheats for and press selected in game and it will work?. Thanks will give that a try.

NotHere

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Much appreciated :).. but I broke something LMAO. After doing what I said I would do, now nothing works. Like no hacks ever show the menu no matter what game. And I mean, I didn't do anything other than what I said, placed the file inside 2 game directories ID I wanted to hack in. LOL. I am deleting everything and starting with a clear plugin folder will get back to you here if it works :)

busmanl30

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Much appreciated :).. but I broke something LMAO. After doing what I said I would do, now nothing works. Like no hacks ever show the menu no matter what game. And I mean, I didn't do anything other than what I said, placed the file inside 2 game directories ID I wanted to hack in. LOL. I am deleting everything and starting with a clear plugin folder will get back to you here if it works :)
Pm and do u have discord by any chance

Pm and do u have discord by any chance
And if u don't make one and I'll give U my username in PM

D

Deleted User

Can you make CTR Plugin Framework use its own font instead of system font? Because my custom font is messed up.

Attachments

• IMG_20170828_113302.jpg
    IMG_20170828_113302.jpg
    841.8 KB · Views: 224

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: get a used series X?