ROM Hack Zelda OoT Cheats Plugin

Nanquitas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
well I launch NTR CWF, it say SUCCES returning home menu. Than i launch zelda oot and I press select and nothing happens. It's starting my game and all. (sorry for my bad english)
Do you have the green flash when the game starts ?
If not, the plugin is on the wrong folder.

Correct folder being: sd:/plugin/<yourgame'stitleid>/file.plg.

Protatoxxxeater

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to add an 'have all items' cheat? Also allowing Child Link to use adult items like Iron Boots and Hookshot.
Yes, both of these are possible but the values for the have all items one are not known by me. To have all items usable by both forms is very simple but side note: Hookshot and hoverboots crash as child, but all other items work as both forms.

If you want to add the code you simply change all the 01's and 00's to 09's in the table that starts at 00406C58 (for game's code(this is what i use for rom hacks)) or 00506C58 (For NTR) (the reason the table values are different is because Code.bin is loaded to 00100000 while NTR is not).

RECAP

00=Adult
01=Child
09=Both

So, changing all 00's and 01's to 09's (in the table at 00406C58/00506C58) allows you to use items as both forms

Reactions: RyDog

XLuma

Pkmn Rom Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Do you have the green flash when the game starts ?
If not, the plugin is on the wrong folder.

Correct folder being: sd:/plugin/<yourgame'stitleid>/file.plg.
yes it is in the correct folder sd:/plugin/(id of zelda_EUR)/file.jpg but I don't get the green screen and I don'T know why...

XLuma

Pkmn Rom Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
sorry xD i have jpg in my head

but for the plugin... should i reinstall ntr cwd? because y chose the second path so sd:/3ds/ntr/plugin/(id of zelda_EUR)/file.plg

Last edited by XLuma,

XLuma

Pkmn Rom Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
but should I reinstall NTR CWF ? because when the install, I chose the second path, so it's SD:/3ds/ntr/plugin/(id of zelda oot EUR)/file.plg

XLuma

Pkmn Rom Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I didn't change anything. I put your file.plg in the plugin file, launch NTR CWF in 3.4, start zelda oot eur and i don'T get the green screen

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYaFp_WnSP8