Not open for further replies.

jeremy506

Some dude.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Nauru
Simon, I don't think multiple accounts are acceptable on this forum. I'll inform a mod right away.
Merry Christmas
smile.gif

jeremy506

Some dude.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Nauru
Lol sorry.
Proper reply:

The next version has fixed glitches with movement and other stuff. And the train is almost a complete engine.

WolfMasterJW

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tnx for fixing the link, every time i tried to download it, it was just....well....weird. i think this game has really got potential....tnx again
gbasp.gif

GodfatherOfSoul

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok now that i have seen some progress i decided to play the beta, and give some feedback:

The title screen is OK, although i feel that the font on the menu buttons doesn't seem to fit, but it's not a real issue.
The save file screen looks OK aesthetically, but no name input?
The intro story sequence looks nice, but the text itself is poor and the game would feel a lot more professional if this was rewritten.
The text also seems to lead nowhere, your character seems to lack context and purpose.
So now to the actual game... movement works and I was unable to produce the glitch others here have been discussing.
The rooms inside the house feel bare, which caused a disconnect from the game world for me. The music inside works well but I
wish that the music would not restart when you descend/ ascend the stairs. I also agree that the grass feels too green... or perhaps too bright.
The outside area also feels desolate and lacking of objects that make this feel like a world.

These are just my opinion, and I tried to be as constructive and fair as possible.

GodfatherOfSoul

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Train video looks good, my one question:

Why does the game have to involve trains?
Spirit tracks has been my least favorite Zelda since the CDi days due partly to the train element.

jeremy506

Some dude.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Nauru
Sorry, but thats just the way I wrote the scripts. Besides, theres a [wooden] plain in it aswell!

Link starts off in a train, but makes it to the plane level.

Berthenk

Epitome of Awesomeness
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Maybe you can make a map editor so guys all over the interwebz can make maps for you.
I´m sure there are guys who´d like to do that for you, and, that way, your game´s finished earlier.
Train part looks pretty nice.

One thing... The textures don´t really look like they should in a Zelda game.
I don´t know if it´s just me, but that walls over at what I presume to be Hyrule Castle are just white in the middle...

jeremy506

Some dude.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Nauru
Yes that would be reasonable.
If anyone has some spare time and is willing to make a map for me, I need a Hyrule Market one (my one is bad),
A swamp type one.
A snowy one.

The images/tiles to use:
sample
sample

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.