XP
Country
United States
Giratina3 said:
hunter291 said:
I would remove it if I where you
tongue.gif
And how is it already out ? oO I think it ships in 8 weeks ? oO
I thought it was only against the rules to post rom links, this is not a rom link, its a link to the soundtrack, comes from FFShrine.
Actually, it applies to any illegal copies of anything.

Giratina3

Official Lilac of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
UniqueGeek said:
Giratina3 said:
hunter291 said:
tongue.gif
I thought it was only against the rules to post rom links, this is not a rom link, its a link to the soundtrack, comes from FFShrine.
Well i somehow cant find that banner they mentioned in the email, im gonna stake it and say i was too late seeing the email and missed out.
Edit: Confirmed this is the real thing, 50 tracks. Just as it mentioned on the offer.

evandixon

PMD Researcher
Developer
Trophies
Website
projectpokemon.org
XP
Country
United States
Giratina3 said:
UniqueGeek said:
Giratina3 said:
hunter291 said:
tongue.gif
Well i somehow cant find that banner they mentioned in the email, im gonna stake it and say i was too late seeing the email and missed out.
Edit: Confirmed this is the real thing, 50 tracks. Just as it mentioned on the offer.
http://gbatemp.net/i-boardrules

D

Deleted User

Giratina3 said:
You should edit the site's name out too; the rules (see above post) don't allow that either. Sorry.
frown.gif

Giratina3

Trophies
XP
Country
Takeshi said:
Giratina3 said:
You should edit the site's name out too; the rules (see above post) don't allow that either. Sorry.
frown.gif
have done and btw the tracks sound slightly different from the 64 soundtrack its been slightly upped.
Gerudo Valley sounds more awesome aswell, my fav overworld track.

D

Deleted User

Giratina3 said:
have done and btw the tracks sound slightly different from the 64 soundtrack its been slightly upped.
Gerudo Valley sounds more awesome aswell, my fav overworld track.
It's my favourite aswell. I noticed that it sounds different when checking the old OOT soundtrack from the N64 version yesterday. The "Staff Roll 2 (Orchestra)" track is awesome aswell.
For anyone wondering about the track list: http://vgmdb.net/album/26628

Giratina3

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello Draxirch,

Thank you for purchasing "THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: OCARINA OF TIME 3D SOUNDTRACK CD" in the Club Nintendo Stars Catalogue.

Please allow up to 8 weeks for delivery. If after 8 weeks you still didn't receive your purchase, please send an email to [email protected] including your username and the date of purchase.

We hope you enjoy your purchase!

Your Nintendo team

Thanks Nintendo! =) Just ordered it today! Can't wait to get it!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9p0iK877W4