• Start date
  • Views 74,967
  • Replies 584

DavionBlackwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
How much does all of the updates weight? It's gonna take an hour or so.. the Smash update took me an hour.. or it felt like an hour.. but I could swear it was a real hour.. and I just wanna plug and play the darn thing.

fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
How much does all of the updates weight? It's gonna take an hour or so.. the Smash update took me an hour.. or it felt like an hour.. but I could swear it was a real hour.. and I just wanna plug and play the darn thing.
3 gigs almost ...wiiu is capable of around 10 mbps on sunny days (at least mine) so do the math. :)

daranus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I got my Disk tonight and installed the latest update. My Kakariko does not run better after the update. Framerate has not improved whatsoever sadly.

K

KingpinSlim

OP
I think what we need right now is for @kumikochan to make a comparison-video.
I experienced the framerate as being noticeably smoother after 1.1.0 was installed, but what we really need is a video to compare the two, i suppose.

Durelle

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
so i just installed the US version of BOTW witht he v33 update and the game has super low textures, is that normal? or will it have a HD update or a HD addon?

K

KingpinSlim

OP
so i just installed the US version of BOTW witht he v33 update and the game has super low textures, is that normal? or will it have a HD update or a HD addon?
Thats what the game looks like.
Set the Wii U to 720p and let your Screen/TV do the upscaling.
Thats all you can really do.

Or wait for CEMU to support the game, if your PC can handle it.

Durelle

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My PC can handle it, but i rather play on the intended hardware, the low resolution doesnt really bother me that much, just tought id ask if there was a HD install or not.

K

KingpinSlim

OP
My PC can handle it, but i rather play on the intended hardware, the low resolution doesnt really bother me that much, just tought id ask if there was a HD install or not.

The mandatory installation is basically the update you installed.

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I think what we need right now is for @kumikochan to make a comparison-video.
I experienced the framerate as being noticeably smoother after 1.1.0 was installed, but what we really need is a video to compare the two, i suppose.
Okay i'll record some Switch footage later on and will make a comparison video between switch, the old update and the new one. But it's gonna take a while since i'm lazy and i'll probably just start a new thread.

K

KingpinSlim

OP
Okay i'll record some Switch footage later on and will make a comparison video between switch, the old update and the new one. But it's gonna take a while since i'm lazy and i'll probably just start a new thread.
why switch?
why not wii u?
The switch version will run better than wii u anyway.

Spearel18

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
To anyone who has installed the new update, do you have to delete the old one first? Or can you install update v33 over v16?
You can just simply install the new update with wupinstaller and it will overwrite the previous, but don't bother updating through eshop, it won't work since the v16 update came with a fake-signed ticket. Once you update to v33 you can play the game without sig.patches.

DavionBlackwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
So, I have received my EUR copy of Breath of the Wild. I've put all the updates. How's it going? Well, alright. While I was exploring I have noticed some framerate drops, but they didn't go too far. I am not the most technical guy and I explain myself like shit so I don't think I'm going to be able to tell you guys my experience. But I can say I've noticed something, but it hasn't been gamebreaking, it was small.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also, I just discovered, seems I've got the 1.1.0 version. Is that one the latest? The Wii U hasn't asked for more updates so I'd think it's up to date.

Reactions: kumikochan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/BiY0vNuu1eg?si=0nwmSHWeLkfcJJ__