Emulation Yuzu hoards RAM with Pokémon BD update

WannyTiggah

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2014
Messages
170
Reaction score
27
Trophies
1
Age
43
XP
396
Country
Chile
I installed the 1.1.2 update for Pokemon BD in Yuzu via the "Install files to NAND" menu entry, and when I run the game with the update enabled, the emulator gets stuck in "Launching..." and starts hoarding RAM until I run out of memory.
If I disable the update, the game runs fine.

1639617030119.png

For reference, I'm running the FitGirl repack, that has version 1.1.1 pre-applied.

Does anyone else have this issue?
 
Last edited by WannyTiggah,
I installed the 1.1.2 update for Pokemon BD in Yuzu via the "Install files to NAND" menu entry, and when I run the game with the update enabled, the emulator gets stuck in "Launching..." and starts hoarding RAM until I run out of memory.
If I disable the update, the game runs fine.


For reference, I'm running the FitGirl repack, that has version 1.1.1 pre-applied.

Does anyone else have this issue?
Maybe you need to update Yuzu (with the latest Patreon update)
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted