Yugioh Stardust accelerator problems

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Mena114, Sep 28, 2009.

Sep 28, 2009
  1. Mena114
    OP

Newcomer Mena114 Newbie

United States
    i have an r4. I have the latest kernel update. i patched the rom. everytime i open it on my r4 it maakes a click sound and then its frezzes to black screen. can anyone help me????IVE TRYED EVERYTHING!!!!!! [​IMG]

2. omgpwn666

Member omgpwn666 Guy gamer and proud!

United States
    All the [​IMG] you made make it so hard to concentrate,but anyways,no one can supply a link,I believe that's against the rules.

3. C175R

Member C175R GBAtemp Pirate

United States
    hmm I'm sure that when you made an account on Gbatemp it says "DO NOT ASK FOR ROMS".
    edit that asking for a way to fix it or patch it but not the actual link for download unless you want to get banned.

4. InuYasha

Member InuYasha Professional Coke Fiend

United States
    Are you using a legit R4? cause the game should work fine,if you have a legit one try formatting your memory card and trying again.....

5. Terenigma

Member Terenigma Terenigma everywhere

United Kingdom
    ^ This

works fine for me with R4 , try re-downloading the game you may of somehow managed to get a weird glitch if that doesnt work do like surgested and re-format other than that. try the japanese version of the game its all in english pretty much anyway maybe theres a weird glitch with the local versions

6. Mena114
    OP

Newcomer Mena114 Newbie

United States
    believe it or not, i tried that. Do i have to patch the rom or do i just leave it as it is?

7. Terenigma

Member Terenigma Terenigma everywhere

United Kingdom
    Patch? you dont need to do anything to the rom just put the rom (IE the .nds file) on your DS and it should work fine

If it helps im using a R4 v1.18 firmware and also IF your loading the game up with cheats try not activating any of the cheats before you load it properly.

But yeah there is no special fix for this game because it simply doesnt need one and never has that im aware especially for R4 coz if there was... well id be suffering from it too lol. yours is the first problem iv seen with trying to get this game to work so i hope something i surgest helps

If its still not and you recently got your R4 then its possible you have a fake R4. do other games work on it?