Hacking Yugioh Championship 2011 error code -4 USA Help?

NBAPwns13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im using a clone ttds , with the native firmware

im using V.2.01 A

when i load my yugioh game on my nintendo ds lite, it shows an error code, how do i fix this? i really need this fixed because i have to send it out to a person, soo please can you guys help?

NBAPwns13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Instead of using your clone's native firmware, use the RGF's multicart update. If it's really a dstt clone (as you mentioned) you should find one for your cart and be able to use YSmenu on it, which has a higher compatibility than the native firmware.

okay i got it i used RFG thingyy, umm when i run the rom now its a white screen, what do i do to fix this?

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Instead of using your clone's native firmware, use the RGF's multicart update. If it's really a dstt clone (as you mentioned) you should find one for your cart and be able to use YSmenu on it, which has a higher compatibility than the native firmware.

okay i got it i used RFG thingyy, umm when i run the rom now its a white screen, what do i do to fix this?
1) make sure you use a clean rom (a rom that isn't patched) because YSmenu works best on clean ones.
2) make sure you've installed it correctly; some carts may need to use it as a secondary firmware, while 1:1 clones can load it without the native firmware by renaming some files. While using YSmenu, your GUI will change, so it'll be easy to know if you've got it installed correctly or not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill