YuGiOh 3 Laggy as hell ...

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by Youkai, Nov 27, 2008.

Nov 27, 2008

YuGiOh 3 Laggy as hell ... by Youkai at 11:11 PM (790 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Youkai
    OP

Member Youkai Demon

Germany
    Well is it my PSP or is this game laggy as hell ? sometimes it takes more than a minute for the opponent to do something and it feels as if the game did freeze

Its ISO, so not compressed at all and it seems to be exactly the same game as part 2 with slighty changed colors ... but 2 works flawless 3 not ...

just updated to 5.00 M-33 with kernel mod 1.50

anything else to do ? since i left my psp in the corner of my room to play wii much happened ...

2. solange82200

Member solange82200 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    What memory stick do you have? That sometimes makes a difference. I have Lexar 4 gigs and a Sandish Ultra II 4 gig, those are both awesome [​IMG] Is yours a fake memory stick, or an 8 gig? Or, also maybe download the ISO from another source? Sorry I can't be of more help

3. xist

Member xist ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

United Kingdom
    The memory stick is important (it's brand and if it's real or fake) as is whether you've installed the fatmsmod patch for the 3.71 driver.

4. Youkai
    OP

Member Youkai Demon

Germany
    well i have a sandisc 4GB and i think its real one (never tested it thaugt) a friend has sandisc 2 GB and i think his is fake because when sending data from pc to the card his is mega slow compared to my.

and well i don't have that fatmsmod ... i did read here that something like this exists but i thaught its only for older firmwares