Gaming YuGiOh 2008 - A good dragon deck?

iritegood

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There's a deck I'm trying to make, but with all the cards removed in the game, I'm not sure what the best substitutes for certain cards are. Anyone want to help?

QUOTE said:
:: Monsters ::

- Blue Eyes White Dragon
- Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon
- Death Virus Dragon
- Master of Dragon Knight
- Mirror Force Dragon
- Tyrant Burst Dragon
- X Head Cannon
- Y Dragon Head
- Z Metal Catepillar
- XYZ Dragon Cannon
- Blade Knight
- Chaos Emperor Dragon- Envoy of the End
- Clone Dragon
- Different Dimension Dragon
- Gadget Soldier
- Grand Dragon
- Judge Man
- Kaiser Glider
- Kaiser Sea Horse
- Lord of Dragon
- Luster Dragon
- Paladin of White Dragon
- Pitch-Dark Dragon
- Spear Dragon
- Versago the Destroyer
- Vorse Raider

:: Trap ::

- Attack Guidance Armor
- Attack Guidance Barrior
- Clone Duplication
- Deck Destruction Virus
- Flat LV 4
- Last Hope
- Machanical Magic Mirror
- Ring of Destruction
- Tyrant Wing

:: Spell ::

- The legendary dragon Critias
- A Wingbeat of Great Dragon
- Charm of Lamentation
- Cost Down
- De-Fusion
- Dimension Fusion
- Emergency Provisions
- Energy Reflector
- Flute of Summoning Dragon
- Graceful Charity
- Monster Reborn
- Negate Attack
- Polymerization
- Pot of Greed
- Shrink
- Soul Absorption
- Soul Exchange
- Soul Release
- Soul Resurrection
- Spell Reproduction
- Treasure of Slashing Life
- White Dragon Ritual

Extra points if you can tell me where this was shamelessly stolen from.
tongue.gif

Sendoh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Kaiba's deck? >_>

What's Gadget Soldier and Judge Man for? Not all of the cards in Kaiba's deck are good.

Since you want a dragon-themed deck, try having something which takes advantage of this. Back in the days I used to play a Dark Paladin with a Dragon-themed deck, just so I can special summon a 5000+ attack monster. You don't necessarily have to put Dark Magician, just try taking out a few Blue-Eyes (gasp) and include Buster Blader, and use Versago the Destroyer to fuse. Btw, you have too much tribute monsters.

Here's a list of some of the more unnecessary cards you have, you may consider removing these.

-Chaos Emperor Dragon (Isn't that banned?)
-Gadget Soldier
-Judge Man
-Death Virus Dragon (Don't think it's in WC2008, I used the all cards code and it doesn't show up)
-Mirror Force Dragon (See Above)
-Tyrant Burst Dragon (See Above) (Are you talking about Tyrant Dragon? If so it's still unnecessary, too many tribute monsters)
-Clone Dragon (See above)
-D.D. Dragon (a bit useless, since it's a 5 star monster)
-Paladin of White Dragon, White Dragon Ritual (See Death Virus Dragon, plus ritual monsters are usually worthless)
-Kaiser Glider (See Death Virus Dragon)
-Kaiser Seahorse (IMO it's too overly situational. Beatdown decks should not depend on these kind of situational cards)

Now I'm totally lost about your spell and trap cards, I haven't played YuGiOh since the LV monsters came out in Japan. However try removing situational cards and having cards which apply to all situations.

And one last thing...

WHERE IS JINZO AND MARSHMALON?????

iritegood

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Kaiba's deck? >_>

What's Gadget Soldier and Judge Man for? Not all of the cards in Kaiba's deck are good.

Since you want a dragon-themed deck, try having something which takes advantage of this. Back in the days I used to play a Dark Paladin with a Dragon-themed deck, just so I can special summon a 5000+ attack monster. You don't necessarily have to put Dark Magician, just try taking out a few Blue-Eyes (gasp) and include Buster Blader, and use Versago the Destroyer to fuse. Btw, you have too much tribute monsters.

Here's a list of some of the more unnecessary cards you have, you may consider removing these.

-Chaos Emperor Dragon (Isn't that banned?)
-Gadget Soldier
-Judge Man
-Death Virus Dragon (Don't think it's in WC2008, I used the all cards code and it doesn't show up)
-Mirror Force Dragon (See Above)
-Tyrant Burst Dragon (See Above) (Are you talking about Tyrant Dragon? If so it's still unnecessary, too many tribute monsters)
-Clone Dragon (See above)
-D.D. Dragon (a bit useless, since it's a 5 star monster)
-Paladin of White Dragon, White Dragon Ritual (See Death Virus Dragon, plus ritual monsters are usually worthless)
-Kaiser Glider (See Death Virus Dragon)
-Kaiser Seahorse (IMO it's too overly situational. Beatdown decks should not depend on these kind of situational cards)

Now I'm totally lost about your spell and trap cards, I haven't played YuGiOh since the LV monsters came out in Japan. However try removing situational cards and having cards which apply to all situations.

And one last thing...

WHERE IS JINZO AND MARSHMALON?????

This is from the anime, about season 1/2 I think, so it doesn't have kaiba's later cards.
Thanks for the tips. Weird how they decided to leave out a lot of the older cards in the game.

Sendoh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Actually I'm not 100% sure about those. I don't know what those cards are, so I merely did an alphabetical search of my card list based on the names you provided, and they didn't turn up, so I assume they weren't included. But I'm 90% sure that Kaiser Glider was in one of the earlier DS versions, but not included in this game though...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1