Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ending 5
Warriors

Yesh... IMO, Yu-Gi-Oh is a pretty good Anime.. Brings back many memories, especially the Doma Arc, which is what I watched last December, I believe.

I'm gonna burn all the episodes on a DVD and watch em' at the Christmas party.. All my lil cousins will go wow.
tongue.gif

Please, don't talk about the dubbed version of Yu-Gi-Oh, if that's the only version watched. They literally killed it.

The Original Japanese version had the best music, I still remember the tunes..
biggrin.gif

Yes, The Doma Arc is my favorite season, or "Waking The Dragons" for the dub.

~Nero

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Watched that when I was younger. It was good, but then I stopped watching it. Then I found Bleach and totally forgot about YuGiOh. And I used to watch this one anime (dubbed) that had something to do with tops that battle or something, and they had a whole toy thing going... What was that?
unsure.gif

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been watching it for a long time, starting with the first time it aired in America, to about the episode where Kaiba creates a virtual reality world and there is a transsexual Mokuba princess.

I've also been playing yugioh cards since day one. Good times.

I've never seen the Japanese versions, but I might download them now, to play them on my Meizu.

Osaka

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There is one thing that I really like about the dubbed yu-gi-oh... its the Toon World music. (the japanese toon world music is boring.)

If anyone knows where I can find the dubs toon world music... please let me know... I have been looking for it forever

at 3:15 is an example of the song

CrystalSweet

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
yu gi oh? i loved it. i was always in the middle of the card action with a whole bunch of guys. i still have my yu gi oh cards somewhere:)

animes equally as awesome that bring back MEMORIES!
beyblade
digimon
pokemon
dragon ball z

i was the only girl that watched these shows, my friends used to think i was weirdd
but its all my brothers fault
wink.gif

Intruder

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
There is one thing that I really like about the dubbed yu-gi-oh... its the Toon World music. (the japanese toon world music is boring.)

If anyone knows where I can find the dubs toon world music... please let me know... I have been looking for it forever
try to downlo...erm,buy yu-gi-oh soundtracks

BannedEpisode

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wasnt a fan of the english version, what was so much better about the original other then voicework? Did they change the scripting or something?

Osaka

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

try to downlo...erm,buy yu-gi-oh soundtracks
trust me... it's not on any sound tracks I have seen. This song is only in the english dub. in the past... I have spent FOREVER trying to find it...

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The original Yugioh, and the first season of Duel Monsters (Duelist Kingdom) were pretty good. Battle City was still enjoyable. Noah arc was total crap, so thats when I stopped watching. Tuned in occasionally when they were playing the Doma arc and it seemed just as bad, if not worse.

The first season of GX was decent, but once they got back into the "fate of the world is based on cards" I stopped watching.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: