YSMenu VS MicroSD Card

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by MasterJunior, May 3, 2009.

May 3, 2009

YSMenu VS MicroSD Card by MasterJunior at 1:46 PM (623 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. MasterJunior
    OP

Newcomer MasterJunior Member

United States
    Hey, this is the second MicroSD card that ive had totally erase everything on me while I was creating .sav files for each game. Now I wanted to know if this has happened to anyone else? Im trying to figure out if its the firmware or the MicroSD card itself. I think its the SD card but who knows. The first one I had this happen on no matter how many times I tried creating the .savs for each file it would always erase before I did all of them, I did this 3 or 4 times or more! It just happened again on another one and ill have to do it over n over. So im wondering if it only happens while making .savs maybe because of some error while making them (YSMenu fault) or they just go retarded when adding new files, I dont know... But 2 out of 8 is just too much.

Thanks

2. MasterJunior
    OP

Newcomer MasterJunior Member

United States
    lol think I found the problem... I tried adding that pocket physics to it after recopying all files back and it said not enough space, i though wth? sure enough only 1.7MBs left n not all the files had saves. So I just loaded it up, (thought I was going to get 3 savs in and then an error), I think on the first sav it erased everything.

Seems to be what happens when you have no more room!!!! on your card, lol...

EDIT: argh, all that time... first card this happened on I thought it was some game because at that game sav it happened everytime!!! so I replaced the game, still happened, tried the game first then the rest and it happened, except not on that game so that ruled that out. and it was a space issue!!! ARGH!

3. InuYasha

Member InuYasha Professional Coke Fiend

United States
    Not sure if it will help but it's usually wise to leave about 20-30 megs of free space on your card.....