YSMenu VS MicroSD Card

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by MasterJunior, May 3, 2009.

1. MasterJunior
    OP

MasterJunior Member

Newcomer
    May 3, 2009
    United States
    Hey, this is the second MicroSD card that ive had totally erase everything on me while I was creating .sav files for each game. Now I wanted to know if this has happened to anyone else? Im trying to figure out if its the firmware or the MicroSD card itself. I think its the SD card but who knows. The first one I had this happen on no matter how many times I tried creating the .savs for each file it would always erase before I did all of them, I did this 3 or 4 times or more! It just happened again on another one and ill have to do it over n over. So im wondering if it only happens while making .savs maybe because of some error while making them (YSMenu fault) or they just go retarded when adding new files, I dont know... But 2 out of 8 is just too much.

Thanks

2. MasterJunior
    OP

MasterJunior Member

Newcomer
    May 3, 2009
    United States
    lol think I found the problem... I tried adding that pocket physics to it after recopying all files back and it said not enough space, i though wth? sure enough only 1.7MBs left n not all the files had saves. So I just loaded it up, (thought I was going to get 3 savs in and then an error), I think on the first sav it erased everything.

Seems to be what happens when you have no more room!!!! on your card, lol...

EDIT: argh, all that time... first card this happened on I thought it was some game because at that game sav it happened everytime!!! so I replaced the game, still happened, tried the game first then the rest and it happened, except not on that game so that ruled that out. and it was a space issue!!! ARGH!

3. InuYasha

InuYasha Professional Coke Fiend

Dec 8, 2007
    United States
    Not sure if it will help but it's usually wise to leave about 20-30 megs of free space on your card.....