Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi I recently got a flash card.

Its named . R4ids gold.

website.R4ids (R4i gold)

This is the version of my firmware. : 1.30

I used the simplyrevcfgng.exe program to extract the newly YSMenu (YSMenu0903211700.zip).
I said to extract them as file browser so I can launch it from moonshell 2.05

Everyting until here works fine. I can edit the cheat files and launch the YSMENU.
I can boot gba games from SLOT-2 and the frame is good
biggrin.gif

THE BIG problem is when I need to launch nds files.
I got an error message saying. "Unsupported DLDI Name".

I know that my R4ids is a AceKard 2 clone.

I just want to know if its possible to make it work. When I go to _system_/ressources/dldi.bin , I can locate the dldi file.
I want to know if its possible to replace the r4dldi.dat and with the dldi.bin

or tell me if you find a way to make YSMENU ds games works on a R4ids or R4i gold linker pleaaase!
I prefer to use the YSMenu because of the cheats it more easy to use then the R4ids and It can load GBA games from SLOT-2.(When im using the r4ids the screen is White.)

I dont have problems playing Mario&luigi bowser... and Kingdom heart. When I played TWEWY I used the open-close DS to skip the scene with neku and the skull hat guy.

laxman0220

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This might fix it, not sure. Search on google on how to disable auto patching on a rom. Then disable auto-patching on ysmenu.nds

serenade2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I will still trying to look and if I find the way to make it work before someone else, then I will post the solution here.

garski

Trophies
XP
Country
does this work? I do also have an r4i ds same as you. and i cant seem to make the ysmenu work on this. Ysmenu only works on old r4 1.8v

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Werid went to put my ps5 ssd into my pcs m.2 bay and no detection