Hacking YSMenu Frustration >=D

VLinh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ive been having lots of trouble installing it on my DSTT and still having problems!

isnt there a way for a person of doing it all already and i can download it and jst drag and drop? it would solve and save the frustration and i did follow the guide on installing the YSMenu but it wont load properly and i even tried the YSMenu automatic installer and it always says that im missing files while i have them and it just throws everything off

Hope someone could give me an easier solution to my problem

The_JetSetBeat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The problem is that the creator, Yasu, doesn't want anyone to simply post a pre-set up copy of it. When people do, he threatens to stop working on the firmware altogether. He's just 1) being a primadonna, and 2) making everyone jump through hoops to use his program. He just does it because he can. *shrugs shoulders*

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Silly question but have you done everything correctly ?

Have a look @ the YSMenu WIKI & see if you followed the installation instructions right

If you still having trouble - you could try the YSMenu Automated Installer - I've not tried this so not sure how easy it is to use compared with the 'Manual' approach

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ StealthD0g99: I am trying to hack Fire Emblem Warriors on my 2DS XL, I have been trying to get it to work, but...