Status
Not open for further replies.

YouTube Rewind 2018 becomes most disliked video on YouTube

YouTube_Rewind_2018_Logo.jpg

The latest installment of YouTube's annual video series, known as YouTube Rewind, has officially became the #1 most disliked video on the entire platform. It has been the first video ever to overtake Justin Bieber's "Baby" music video, and it did it in only 6 days.

:arrow:Source
:arrow:Link to video

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
I just saw that video. I wanna bang my head on the wall and put myself in a coma. Don’t those people realize how embarrassingly cringy they are.

And in the video they were praising more Asian represention, but wasn’t there a recent lawsuit against Harvard because Asians needed a higher score then other racial groups to get in because there was too many of them, to promote Hispanics and Blacks. Asians had to fake their ethnicity just to be treated equally.

PewDiePie has 2 videos on that list but only because he asked how many dislikes this video can get. He has pretty much an army of kidz that support him.

D

Deleted User

Good. The Rewind is nothing but YouTube hastily putting together a pretty, safe face to show to sponsors and corporations. Each Rewind is so saccharine and plastic; you'd think they would've realized this by last year.

Panzerfaust

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i was like: "wtf is youtube rewind"...lol...never heard of that...and i'm on youtube almost every day since the service started. at first i thought it would be something new like youtube music or this add-free premium service...nope...just a boring video with youtubers I have never heard of...not even one of them...ok, will smith was there, but I dont think he is a youtuber at all.

long story short: why so much hate? i smell first world problems

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Why people hate it:
Most people in there are either bloggers, streamers or celebrities.
Most people don't know about 90% of people involved in it.
It got political halfway through.
There was no Pewdiepie, mr beast and so on.
There were no major event which happend this year. Stefan Karl, Pewdiepie vs T-series, KSI vs Logan Paul.
They put Idol from BTS there, without saying the band name and after removing millions of views from them.
It was just to shows that youtube is still ok for ads.

The list can go on.

Agusto101

Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
There’s plenty of that on the internet. Might as well also post to the front page the most liked videos on YouTube. Along with all the shinanigans PewDiePie has gotten into recently.
Yeah i understand it would be better only news about the scene..but welp..guess its open to post anything.

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Why is this front page news? And what relevance does it have to GBAtemp? Or video games to be front page worthy?
I didn't front page this, and the topic itself is tenuous for a news post, but I will say, not everything needs to be specifically gaming related to hit the front page. T-hug did a news post about Stan Lee passing away, Tom did a topic about YouTube's ad-free membership. While a vast, vast majority of the news is hacking scene/emulation/video game related, it doesn't mean it's limited to those things. It's certain fact that our members use YouTube, and it's important to cover major things about them when relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over