Your greatest fear?

  • Thread starter Thread starter tagzard
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 5,844
  • Replies Replies 33
soulx said:
Devin said:
Being buried alive. When I "die" I want to be buried with a cell phone, or some source of communication.

(AT&T?! No signal?! FUUUUUUUU!)
this

They better put some form of communication inside my casket when I die. With some nonperishable food.

Although I may just cryogenically freeze myself instead of get buried.

Air supply as well. Enough in case your rescue is delayed.
 
Devin said:
soulx said:
Devin said:
Being buried alive. When I "die" I want to be buried with a cell phone, or some source of communication.

(AT&T?! No signal?! FUUUUUUUU!)
this

They better put some form of communication inside my casket when I die. With some nonperishable food.

Although I may just cryogenically freeze myself instead of get buried.

Air supply as well. Enough in case your rescue is delayed.
And a hand-crank generator. In case, the batteries in the electronics run out.
 
soulx said:
Devin said:
soulx said:
Devin said:
Being buried alive. When I "die" I want to be buried with a cell phone, or some source of communication.

(AT&T?! No signal?! FUUUUUUUU!)
this

They better put some form of communication inside my casket when I die. With some nonperishable food.

Although I may just cryogenically freeze myself instead of get buried.

Air supply as well. Enough in case your rescue is delayed.
And a hand-crank generator. In case, the batteries in the electronics run out.


This is actually a pretty common fear. It was one of the greatest fears of Edgar Allan Poe.

buriedalive3.jpg

See also: Safety Coffin

I'd outfit my safety coffin with two tones of bells so I could alert people to my resurrection by playing Safety Dance.

We can't dance though we want to
we have left our friends behind.
You know our friends still dance but now we can't dance
cause we're trapped like we're in a mine.


We can't dance, we can't dance.
Might as well look at your hands.
We can't dance, we can't dance.
Dig me up and bring me new paaaaaannnnttts.

dun dundun dundun dun dadun dundun dundun dundun dun dadun dun
 
I'd have to say that my biggest fear is drowning. Almost like a phobia.....I won't get on a boat, for example. I won't go in any pool where I can't stand up in it and have my head above the water. Never having learned to swim doesn't help either. I remember trying to learn to swim 20+ years ago at a public pool class, but I couldn't even master the floating stuff early on in the class. I sank like a rock every time.

I think that was the start of my fear of the water.

It really bums my friend out that I won't go out on his boat with him, but just the thought of doing so sends shivers down my spine.
 
DrOctapu said:
71175_199340343120_3228361_n.jpg

Can't explain it, but I'm horrified of clusters of tiny holes. I'm trypophobic.
i have the same phobia, have you seen that toad that hatches babies out of its back? i was traumatised for a few weeks..
 
Scorpions I HATE SCORPIONS! I want a gun or a flamethrower just to kill those bastards! Everytime I see them on TV I hiss at the TV in real life run like hell!!!!!!! and arm myself with a weapon so I can kill those bastards!
 
I am scared of the dark, well its more of a concept of what lurks in it, I run when I go to the toilet at night because I think someone is watching me
unsure.gif
 

Site & Scene News