Your first kiss

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
bdacanay said:
I kiss my mom almost every night. She has soft lips, so I guess it is good. Sometimes my dad comes in and kisses me if she isn't home. Been doing this for about 18 years now, so you know I am experienced.
What the eff effer effing effering effed heck?
I am bewildered.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
bdacanay said:
I kiss my mom almost every night. She has soft lips, so I guess it is good. Sometimes my dad comes in and kisses me if she isn't home. Been doing this for about 18 years now, so you know I am experienced.

[youtube]GZi0V6hdEcc[/youtube]

Would that have counted as a one word post?

Shockwind

SHINEEE!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
bdacanay said:
What... The... F***?
ohmy.gif

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ikki said:
bdacanay said:
Holy mother of shit.
A lot of parents kiss their children on the lips.
It's a mark of affection too.
My brother and his wife is sometime kissing their daughters on the lips to say good bye/good night night, etc (they have 4 & 6 years old), but she don't like it so he do it again to make them mad
evil.gif

But doing it for 18 years, I think it's all a matter of country or regions, and people's traditions.
Aren't Russian people kissing on the lips?

as for me ...
Same as the last "your first kiss" topic, which is... one every 4 months ?

sonknuck23

Mighty Switch Force >
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was 14, sitting on my bed with a girl I was dating for like, 2 weeks. I was all shy and shit, and I was showing her all my geeky electronic bullshit. the rest is hazy, but I vaguely remember talking about batteries before she jumped in and started kissing me. When we finished, we were lying on my bed and my hand was conveniently placed over her left breast. She moved it, though, but she said "wow, that was awesome."

Lmao. Good shit.

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I was 18, so like 3 years old! It was kinda funny cuz we're hugging, I knew she was gonna kiss me, she was rubbing her nose against mine and I saw her move forward a bit towards my lips and I tilted back lol but then we both made a move togther and kissed for like 10 seconds and did a lot more on that day.

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
heartgold said:
I was 18, so like 3 years old! It was kinda funny cuz we're hugging, I knew she was gonna kiss me, she was rubbing her nose against mine and I saw her move forward a bit towards my lips and I tilted back lol but then we both made a move togther and kissed for like 10 seconds and did a lot more on that day.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Tanveer said:
heartgold said:

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Tanveer said:
heartgold said:

mad567

D. Gregar
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Greece
My first kiss?
When I was 15 at a local park I went on a date with girl then we went to the park and start making out. It felt really good..!! She had the perfect lips!!...

We as I think the first kiss is the one that you'll remember forever
tongue.gif

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
heartgold said:
Tanveer said:
heartgold said:

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A Gay Little Cat,

Good to hear from you.

By the way, you had first kissed, huh ? Interesting.

I had seen some boys in 10 years old kissed each others the same for some girls in 10 years old. Cute but interesting.

Everyone else.. I read about you guys had first kisses for girls.. Nobody else admitted to had first kiss for boy when you were younger like A Gay Little Cat said ? It is very interesting conception. I hope some of you are honest and not a liars. I applaud A Gay Little Cat to be honest about himself. He is brave.
smile.gif

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Tanveer said:
heartgold said:
Tanveer said:
heartgold said:

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
junkerde said:
when i was a wee lad 7 yrs, the girl was opened about it and kissed on the lips. but those days dont count cuz its just experimental crap, so technically i have not been kissed.
Technically, yes you have.

QUOTE(Vulpes Abnocto @ Jun 2 2011, 01:46 AM) *nudges Cyan* That thread was deleted.
Otherwise I would have sent everyone to that one.
Why?
unsure.gif

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
heartgold said:
You said that to her? XD

Damn bringing up these memories are a pain
frown.gif
Yeah, I used to annoy her saying that. Not in a serious way though lol.

I know bro.. bringing up the past a little too much again :/. By the way, its 23,437 mails by her lol. I cant go every single page and select the ones I DONT wanna delete. So I am not using that account at all.

@RockmanForte
People are talking more about first LOVE kiss or in sexual ways. Everyone kisses their parents when they are young, does that count? Do we even remember?

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tanveer said:
@RockmanForte
People are talking more about first LOVE kiss or in sexual ways. Everyone kisses their parents when they are young, does that count? Do we even remember?

No, I am not talking about everyone kissed their parents when they are young and it doesnt count. I am talking about two boys and two girls in a 10 years old or maybe 13 years old. I had seen them and yes I am talking about first LOVE kiss and not in sexual ways. For ten years old in sexual ways is something we cannot discussed here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.