Your first kiss

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Scott-105, May 30, 2011.

May 30, 2011

Your first kiss by Scott-105 at 9:32 PM (6,067 Views / 0 Likes) 117 replies

1. Scott-105
    OP

Member Scott-105 Bow to me. Please?

Canada
    How was your first kiss? Good? Bad? How old were you? etc...

Tell funny stories and such about your first experience [​IMG]

2. Shinigami357

Member Shinigami357 Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger

Philippines
    I remember stealing a kiss off of my seatmate in first grade. She was so pretty.

My teacher ratted me out to my mother, though. Damn teachers.

[​IMG]

3. emigre

Member emigre Has complex motives

United Kingdom
    I was 18 and it was with your generic timid English literature student. It was alright.

4. Vulpes Abnocto

Former Staff Vulpes Abnocto Drinks, Knows Things

United States
    I answered this once before, recently.

5. SamAsh07

Member SamAsh07 GBAtemp Addict

Bahrain
    Never actually kissed a girl, never touched boobies, nothing. I come clean. Though I can't wait for the first kiss with my fiancee on the eve after marriage [​IMG]

6. prowler

Member prowler Sony

United Kingdom
    It's not so much what happened on my first kiss but the situation around it.

My dad lives in Manchester and I used to visit him a couple of times a year for a week, my step-sister is your typical mosher type and so is her friends so I had to hang around with them while I was there. One girl was pretty much clingy and fancied me even though she didn't know me. She told my sister, she told me and then she told her I know that she likes me and that was it. She would flirt at every chance and I went along with it. The last day we was alone together and she wanted to kiss - apparently once you kiss, you're going out according to her - so we did because it would of been awkward if I said no even though it's false hopes. I went home and was happy that I didn't have to see her again... until my sister gives her my phone number. She texted, I ignored thinking she might think I have no credit but she didn't give up hope and started trying to call me. I ignored obviously and she got the message I didn't like her. I got a text saying that I used her (I didn't sleep with you bitch) and we was over. To make things even more lol, I'm gay but I was curious then but I'm pretty sure she tipped me over the edge.

TL;DR kissed a girl and didn't like it

I typed this from my phone so piss off Goli if I made mistakes :3

7. Crystal the Glaceon

Member Crystal the Glaceon GBAtemp Inkling™ Squishies~

Antarctica
    My first kiss [​IMG]
    I was about 10 years old and was playing video games with my friend when for some reason it dawned on me that I wanted to make the game interesting (it was Mortal Kombat 2 for the SNES, just in case you were wondering) so I dared him that if I beat him he would have to do something. Well I kicked him ass and then ended the battle in a Fatality. From there I told him he had to fallow through and I was able to get him to kiss me. Personally I loved it. I thought it was the best thing in the world and I would have to guess he did too since pretty much kept doing that little dare game till he moved.
    Although the sad part about that story being that I never did see my friend again, I barely even remember his name or what he looked like.

8. MaxNuker

Member MaxNuker GBATemp's Official Shinigami Substitute

Portugal
    Never had one.. im 14 years old, almost 15 and never had a girlfriend, and never kissed a girl... i know... im ashamed... well, i got to know a girl from my school... she's pretty beautiful, blue eyes, brown curly hair, and we have been text messaging since last friday, almost every time... could that mean that im in the right way?

9. Selim873

Member Selim873 Nunnayobeesnes

United States
  10. The Pi

Member The Pi Lurker

United Kingdom
    Sweet but caused something awful, all I'm saying.

11. PeregrinFig

Member PeregrinFig A miserable little pile of secrets

United States
    Haven't had it yet, but thanks for reminding me.

12. Blaze163

Member Blaze163 The White Phoenix's purifying flame.

United Kingdom
    Depends. My memories from my childhood are either blurry or simply not there, so I have no clear recollection of what I'm informed was my actual first kiss, a girl named Natalie that was at my birthday party when I was about 6 or 7. Difficult to tell. As I said, I have no memory of the event, just various accounts from family members who were there, and photos of me and her at the party, but not of the actual moment.

The first kiss I can clearly recall came a few years later, at the turn of the millenium. A big party at my friend's house. A girl I had an interest in was there too. We had our first kiss there, and it must have gone well as I have a very hazy recollection of the rest of the evening, but I awoke the following morning and she was there, and our clothes were not. So I'd assume it went well.

13. chrisrlink

Member chrisrlink Rouge Temper

United States
    ok well my aunt and adopted cousins were down and they brought the translator and her daughter over from russia on the final night i kissed the translator's daughter goodbye it was at busch gardens williams burg i was 17 she was 14

14. DSdonkey77

Member DSdonkey77 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    13 and haven't lol, I've had ugly girls that wanted to though... ew

15. emigre

Member emigre Has complex motives

United Kingdom
    Bro, your age/2+7!

16. jpxdude

Member jpxdude GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    My first kiss, 11 years ago, spring in Covent Garden, Central London under one of the archways by the market. It was a very long, lingering, sweet, and felt pretty strange and amazing at the same time, probably by the fact that there were tons of people walking past us and staring...lol, Good times!

17. Paarish

Member Paarish Connor's Nublet

United Kingdom
    Had my first kiss last year when I was 18. I did with someone I liked and I remember thinking "Fuck it, I'm going for it" Leaned in and kissed him and he started to kiss me back [​IMG]

18. chrisrlink

Member chrisrlink Rouge Temper

United States
    i was still legally under 18 (im 25 now) at the time besides i didn't screw her

19. Windaga

Member Windaga GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    A kiss is a kiss, right? My older step sister was a bit tipsy, grabbed my face with her hands, and stabbed the inside of my mouth with her tongue last New Years. No one helped me - they just stood and laughed.

I told her about it the next day and she just winked at me and said "You're just too damn cute."

She was 25. I was 18. It felt like I was in the middle of a H-Manga. Now my uncle thinks I'm gay. :/

Other than that though, I've never had an intimate kiss or anything. Just haven't met anyone yet.

20. Jamstruth

Member Jamstruth Secondary Feline Anthropomorph

United Kingdom
    Mine was a mess. It was with a girl I didn't really like but she really liked me. I liked the attention. The whole situation is something I seriously regret.