Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mkoo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Phoenix and Zelda was addicting but have no real replay value for me.
So I go with Pokémon. I'm still trying to fill the dex
smile.gif

HellShade

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations is officially my favourite DS game of all time. The story really got to me and the twists and everything were great. What also made this story better was how all the cases were directly linked. This should be GOTY 2007.

Obviously, I loved Zelda: PH as much as the next guy, but seriously all PH brought in was gameplay. Story was the same, Graphics pretty much the same. Frankly, the new gameplay with the timed dungeon and phantoms actually deterred me from the game.

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
it's obvious that for a nintendo system... the only winner is either zelda or mario (mostly zelda). It's a good game agreed but maybe i haven't played further so i feel minish cap is better since it's the game that got me interested in the zelda series as before i hated it since link was the biggest competitor for cloud hehe.
But my vote totally goes to... Hold it!! It's phoenix wright. This game is very unique unlike all the other games which are mostly some addons to the previous versions on other systems like gba but this series is the best and newest plus very nice storyline

Turmoil

Trophies
Website
mos.net.au
XP
Country
I was very disappointed with Zelda:PH, but then I have been by most recent zeldas so I wasn't expecting a whole lot there.

Pokemon was the same old, which is far from a bad thing, but they could at least try and bring in some new things especially seeing how much money they are raking in.

Worms and Contra are both outstandind but they are more a pick up and play for a while and then come back another day (and those games are always needed)

Havent played FFXII yet so my votes might change.

It was a tie for me best game of 2007 between Luminous Arc and DQJ.

kernelPANIC

Trophies
Website
www.kanjiswipe.com
XP
Country
Japan
I don't really see the point in having more than 3-4 entries in this kind of polls. Most people will always vote for the established franchises even if they game is not even a proper one (Don't get me wrong, I loved Phantom Hourglass, but I'd like to give a little credit to those underdog series. There are several for the DS).
Democracy DOES NOT work...
I'm gonna go rant some place else...

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I voted Z:PH because I loved that game, but thinking about it, my 2007 GOTY was definitely DQM:J. I just loved everything about it aside from the crappy wi-fi cheaters.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pokemon.

Not necessarily the best or even close to most original, but I have put more hours in this game over WiFi than any other on the system.

gh0ul

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im gunna have to choose Pokemon because I put the most hours into it...like 70 hours. ugh..my life..

vinnick

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
vinnick.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Canada
Pokemon! Mainly because I spent the most time on it. WTH over 290 hours! Within a week I complete the pokedex too. XD I was crazy for it for a looong time.

As for LoZ:PH, it was just missing something... =\ It's the difficulty I guess? It was too easy and too straight forward.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.acepcs.com/products/wizbox-g-mini-pc-amd-r7-7735hs lol wizbox +1