Your anime top 3’s

Mama Looigi

If you read this, I'm now your mother
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Name here, your top 3 favorite anime shows and/or movies you’ve watched. If it’s too difficult, you can do a top 3 for specific catergories.

For example: Battle Shonen:
1. Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure
2. The Seven Deadly Sins
3. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Comedy:
1. The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.
2. Kaguya-Sama: Love is War
3. Konosuba (Kono Subarashii, God’s Gift on This Wonderful World!)

Go nuts. There will be no criticizing other’s lists. And remember, there’s no wrong answers :3

Reactions: Xzi

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
My top three are:
1. Nichijou
2. KonoSuba
3. Laid-Back Camp

…However, I have a longer list of favourites in no specific order:
- FLCL
- Little Witch Academia
- Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
- Natsume's Book of Friends
- Non Non Biyori
- That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime

Reactions: Mama Looigi

Tomato123

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
1. Serial Experiments Lain
2. Youjo Senki
3. Haibane Renmei

A couple notable extras for me are the Persona 3 Movies, Evangelion, Happy Sugar Life and Overlord.

DannX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
I watch a little bit of everything so this is hard, but I prefer seinen and/or comedy, so my top 3 currently would be:

1. Golden Kamui
2. Kaguya-sama Love is War
3. One-Punch Man

Yeah my tastes are kinda weird xD

2DSGamerdude

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
My top 3 animes would be these:

1. Rurouni Kenshin Series (TV series and OVA's)
2. Yugioh Season 1
3. Pokemon Season 1,2,3,4

well i have many animes that can be top 1, all of the animes i watch, but that'd be too big for a top one.
rurouni kenshin became my top 1 after seeing it on tv back in 05 (as samurai X) and instantly loving it :)
most of the stuff it said/had was fun and historical, and some of it was based on real event's/people. plus who doesn't love classic japan and samurais? more japan than this series you won't get.
plus it teaches you alot of important lessons about life in general, plus it's funny,serious and action at times while purely comical at other times. with this show all your senses are active at the same time while watching it.
an example of this would be that saito is basied off the real saito hajime who actually exitsed as he was shown in ruoruni kenshin seires.

pokemon/yugioh, well if you grew up watching these as a kid, you know the gits. pure childhood nostalgia ;)
more og than these you die, haha. i was lucky to see these in dub and capture the epsidoes on tv while they aired for 2 years or so back in 05/07. (good times). now i have these rare episodes in my dubbed language that you can't find online to watch, and with the ads of the time they were aired also :) . plus pokemon/yugioh og episodes in greek dub was/is great :) .

digimon adventure/02 in greek was awesome too, ;) as that version was faithful and kept ed the songs (intro/outro etc) in their original versions and did not use the bad stuff that the NA versions had :( .
the only thing that was changed was the langauge in greek, the rest was kept ed as the japanese version was orignally :) .

Zajumino

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's too hard too recall every anime I have watched and then compare them, so I'll do it for the ones I am currently watching.

1. Ousama Ranking
3. World Trigger S3
2. Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai!

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
It's too hard too recall every anime I have watched and then compare them, so I'll do it for the ones I am currently watching.

1. Ousama Ranking
3. World Trigger S3
2. Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai!
I like your rebellious way of counting.

Site & Scene News

Group statistics

Members:
Threads: